Join Today
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    This user has no status

Thanks
    Thanked 2,643 Times in 1,928 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theflyingbrick View Post
    lol tell me about it but my bro did tell me just before it happened there was plumes of black smoke coming out back so engine first and fuelling after like i told bigrotch im sick of these harwich boys dominating the mod threads at the mo so i need to pull my finger out lmao
    They only dominate the mod threads because they keep breaking their cars..... Oh.... I forgot you've.... :0

Gun Metal Grey - Volvo 850R - Saloon
    Thanks to Russ and team www.rtmechanics.co.uk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AndysR For This Useful Post:

theflyingbrick (Thursday 15th December 2011)

Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AndysR View Post
    They only dominate the mod threads because they keep breaking their cars..... Oh.... I forgot you've.... :0
    that actually made me chuckle and in fairness it was a cheap looking mr2 that made me break my car and a brother egging me on...thats my excuse and im sticking to it lmao

full respray..plenty of body mods..comets..ray cat back noise pipe..decat and wrapped downpipe..me7 exhaust manifold..3" throttle body with ported inlet manifold..blue injectors..adjustable fuel reg..reverse intercooler pipework..19t..open cone air filter..255 fuel pump..m-r-p short shift..boost gauge..unknown remap..adjustable suspension..lightweight crank pulley..n/a cams..stripped out interior..and a heavy right foot

Trader
    ???
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 Times in 2,155 Posts

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by AndysR View Post
    Breaking there Car's!!! thats because only owner's of GAY gold Volvo's can drive to perfection, or so i've read, theres always a acception to the rule (jim) lol

Not my Fault she's RED fast, unrelible, thirsty, Handles like a sack p** Practically rebuilt her from another of her kind, and has her time of the month, mind you she is still on her "original engine" for how long is anyones guess.

But i love her all for it lol

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to merc85 For This Useful Post:

bigrotch (Thursday 15th December 2011),Jim S70R (Friday 16th December 2011),mitchyboy01 (Friday 16th December 2011),theflyingbrick (Thursday 15th December 2011)

This user has no status
    Thanks
    lol tell me about it but my bro did tell me just before it happened there was plumes of black smoke coming out back so engine first and fuelling after like i told bigrotch im sick of these harwich boys dominating the mod threads at the mo so i need to pull my finger out lmao
    U might aswell put ya feet up with ya pipe and slippers mate cos soon as all the bits and issues are sorted on blacky u ain't gunna get a look in fella... Just read and envy it pmsflmao and admit them HARWICH boys just whooped the London boys asses pmsl
    now you see me OPPS now ya dont lololol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bigrotch For This Useful Post:

theflyingbrick (Thursday 15th December 2011)

Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks
    you pretty much just described my missus lmao shhhh dont tell her i said that

full respray..plenty of body mods..comets..ray cat back noise pipe..decat and wrapped downpipe..me7 exhaust manifold..3" throttle body with ported inlet manifold..blue injectors..adjustable fuel reg..reverse intercooler pipework..19t..open cone air filter..255 fuel pump..m-r-p short shift..boost gauge..unknown remap..adjustable suspension..lightweight crank pulley..n/a cams..stripped out interior..and a heavy right foot

9. The Following User Says Thank You to theflyingbrick For This Useful Post:

bigrotch (Thursday 15th December 2011)

Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrotch View Post
    U might aswell put ya feet up with ya pipe and slippers mate cos soon as all the bits and issues are sorted on blacky u ain't gunna get a look in fella... Just read and envy it pmsflmao and admit them HARWICH boys just whooped the London boys asses pmsl
    you just keep fuelling the fire my good man,atleast when its all over youll have enough boot space to curl up and cry in lmfao

Trader
    ???
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 Times in 2,155 Posts

Talking

you just keep fuelling the fire my good man,atleast when its all over youll have enough boot space to curl up and cry in lmfao
    Mines full off seats lol

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Or enough boot space for the towpole to pull yrs to keep up mate hehehe
    now you see me OPPS now ya dont lololol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bigrotch For This Useful Post:

theflyingbrick (Saturday 17th December 2011)

Dare to be Different
    vinny is getting a
    revamp....be back soon
    Thanks
    well done merc......glad you got your leak sorted

15. The Following User Says Thank You to t5steve For This Useful Post:

bigrotch (Friday 16th December 2011)

Thread Information