Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks
    i had a little race with my brother in his 95 hot aero saab and obviously from where he was he said i had some nice flames popping out the back between gear changes worth the dec at alone that was on an 850 t5 dont know if yours will be the same?

full respray..plenty of body mods..comets..ray cat back noise pipe..decat and wrapped downpipe..me7 exhaust manifold..3" throttle body with ported inlet manifold..blue injectors..adjustable fuel reg..reverse intercooler pipework..19t..open cone air filter..255 fuel pump..m-r-p short shift..boost gauge..unknown remap..adjustable suspension..lightweight crank pulley..n/a cams..stripped out interior..and a heavy right foot

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Well, gone and had it done!! Ended up with a sports 200 cat and single back box and by god its gorgeous!!! Nice deep burble at low revs, good throat at full throttle and absolutely no hum at crusing speed!!! Its just puuuuurrrrrrrfect!! HAHA!!

Trader
    This user has no status

Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,121 Posts
    did you go straight through or baffeled. a youtube link would be great

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Id have to check that but would imagine its baffled otherwise it would be deafening!! Ill try and get one done!

Trader
    This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut1 View Post
    Id have to check that but would imagine its baffled otherwise it would be deafening!! Ill try and get one done!

i have a 100 cell cat and straight through exhaust with 2 small silencers and it wasnt to loud. a tadge boomy inside but quietish outside. nothing a bigger middle silencer wont cure

Skint and kanckered!
    Thanks
    Oi Nut!

Post up who did the work, maybe a few guys on here (me included) will think about using Andy's services.

Get some pics up too.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by I want a T5 View Post
    Oi Nut!

Post up who did the work, maybe a few guys on here (me included) will think about using Andy's services.

Get some pics up too.
    Will do and will try and get it done today!!! Want to do the video but its getting the time! Im not sure if im allowed to advertise the company directly on here??

...here we go again...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 1,068 Posts
    Dude. I and we need to know what cat you got. Was it the 200 cell (EOBDII) version from Jetex??

A video is a must aswell. I am seriously interested as i cannot justify £700 for 10 hp just to replace the Downpipe.
    2014 V60 Polestar 6spd Auto :: Polestar map peak boost 17.4psi :: IPD 3" DP + 150cel :: Polestar 2.5" exhaust :: Paddle Shift Geartronic :: Black glass :: Maxton Splitter :: K+N Filter :: IPD Aluminium Top engine mount :: Brembo 6 pots :: 20" Polestar rims :: Brembo 371mm floating discs :: Sensus RTi + DAB + BT + WIFi :: D3S XENARC 6000k Active bending headlights

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Hi

Ive just text him to find out but your more than welcome to scoot down to Ashford anytime and have a look and listen if your interested mate?

Trader
    This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeT5 View Post
    Dude. I and we need to know what cat you got. Was it the 200 cell (EOBDII) version from Jetex??

A video is a must aswell. I am seriously interested as i cannot justify £700 for 10 hp just to replace the Downpipe.

watch this space. high quality 200cell down pipes are going to hit the market soon at very competive prices

This user has no status
    Thanks
    It is a 200 cell and they can do them for £550 fitted!

Skint and kanckered!
    Thanks
    Saw this today and wow! Impressed!

Workmanship is excellent, tail pipe looks OE and not like the jap cans I have on the back of my Nissan 200!

Tickover burble is sweet and through the rev range is fruity and purposeful.

I cant vouch for any performance increase as didnt have the chance to drive or be driven,

I will ber definately getting this done to my new baby from the turbo back after Christmas!

...here we go again...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 1,068 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut1 View Post
    Hi

Ive just text him to find out but your more than welcome to scoot down to Ashford anytime and have a look and listen if your interested mate?
    Was that for me??

if so, PM me your contact number and i will text ya a date or a venue to meet. Maybe Maidstone services (I'll get the Kwoffees in). Its 12 miles from my house to Junc 8. Not quite halfway i know.
    Last edited by LeeT5; Saturday 17th December 2011 at 17:43.
    2014 V60 Polestar 6spd Auto :: Polestar map peak boost 17.4psi :: IPD 3" DP + 150cel :: Polestar 2.5" exhaust :: Paddle Shift Geartronic :: Black glass :: Maxton Splitter :: K+N Filter :: IPD Aluminium Top engine mount :: Brembo 6 pots :: 20" Polestar rims :: Brembo 371mm floating discs :: Sensus RTi + DAB + BT + WIFi :: D3S XENARC 6000k Active bending headlights

Thread Information