Join Today

Threaded View

Just cant keep away from the
    Ovlovs lol
    Thanks

Talking Dazab's V70 T5 Project Race Car

Well guys the time has arrived and i have finally got the v70 i was on about in my other project thread, few plans for this V70 are being thrown around, possibility of maybe trying for a RWD T5 for a bit of fun, maybe FWD or AWD, i will decide more as time goes on but going to show you all step by step as the project grows, unfortunately it wont be ready for cadwell in feb but the engine that is in this (2.4 20v Turbo) is going into my XLT after a full rebuild as its done over 300k haha and a little upgrading to get my much loved XLT upto hopefully around 250bhp if not more, anyways enough boring you and here some pics, please bear in mind i have only just got it and cost me only £200 so its a bit dirty

Day 1 Of Ownership:

There will be a few bits for sale as im light weighting as much as possible like the leather interior etc but will post them when i have removed, anyways going to shoot for now and get ready for the long hard work ahead of me
    Back with a 1997 S70 T5 SE

2. The Following User Says Thank You to daza-b For This Useful Post:

volvokid (Wednesday 30th November 2011)

Thread Information