Join Today

Thread: TFM's 854R

Threaded View

"The Instigator"
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,912 Times in 1,859 Posts

TFM's 854R

As some of you may remember after my mishap with the old 854 T5-R which ended rather badly I borrowed a rather nice Red 850R Saloon from Mr Smithness for a month or so.

Well ever since turning down the first oportunity to buy it I have regretted every minute...

Guess what the opportunity arose once more and this time I have the car.

The previous owner has done the car a real justice and has kept it immaculate, very nice to see an 850R that has been cared for properly.

Plans are to restore it to full glory, this will include some paintwork and alloy refurbishment.

Mechanically I have a few ideas... first will be a new turbo and injector combination, this will more than likely be a 16T or 18T with whites or blues. Following this a remap. Also have a 302 conversion to fit and an RIP kit to sort. After that it should be a nice all round car with that little more poke.

Below are a few Pics

The Fleet together!

Arguing is pointless....she may not be right but she's never wrong

Tell her a remap is just having your satnav updated.....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Flying Moose For This Useful Post:

Jamest5r (Sunday 13th November 2011),JT's Mechanic (Sunday 13th November 2011)

Thread Information