Join Today
    This user has no status
    Thanks

Sub woofer access

Has anyone on here managed to gain access to the sub woofers that are behind the rear backrests on a P2 C70? Are they easy to get to? I've got a bit of a vibration issue going on when the music gets a bit bassy. The other possibility is remove the R/N/S wheel and splash guard to see if it's something up there.

Also, changing the topic, while I was looking around for the answer to the above I stumbled up a PDF brochure for the C70 circa 2007. Anyone aware of this?!

Chassis steering
    The low chassis is designed for comfort and balanced handling. High torsional rigidity enables
    the suspension system to cope predictably and consistently with different types of road surfaces.
    Electro-hydraulic steering offers quick and crisp response, while the rear wheels turn slightly to
    help the car corner neatly.

Meet Abby, an elegant lady... Still, very willing to go topless in public. All I gotta do is push the right buttons...

More cars than a Showroom
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,624 Times in 1,141 Posts
    Yeah I knew about the rear wheel steering.

The Subs did vibrate a little, but only if pushed hard, I guess over time it would get worse as everything slackens off.
    Thanks
    Martyn

Thread Information