Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silver P1 V70R

This user has no status

Thanks
    So whats the deal with lowering the R models....The main thing i'm not clued up on is the suspension....Does the p1 have self leveling rear?

I'm after fast road handling so think rear arb, front strut brace and some lowering springs may be suffiecient to maintain ride comfort and good handling.....

What kit can I get for the R as I have looked on partsforvolvos uk and can't see a kit that will fit the p1 R....

This user has no status
    Thanks
    ive got bsr induction sound is nice mate
    now you see me OPPS now ya dont lololol

Beer Baron
    Nice to have some power again.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,466 Times in 1,996 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T5rookie View Post
    So whats the deal with lowering the R models....The main thing i'm not clued up on is the suspension....Does the p1 have self leveling rear?

I'm after fast road handling so think rear arb, front strut brace and some lowering springs may be suffiecient to maintain ride comfort and good handling.....

What kit can I get for the R as I have looked on partsforvolvos uk and can't see a kit that will fit the p1 R....
    Some have self levelling. The suspension on the rear looks quite different if it has.
    If you can't tell by looking under the car, then put some weight in the back and go for a short drive, when you get back if the rear is still at the same hight then you'll know.

I'v been told by many people now that a good all round suspension is the koni sport adjustables (yellows). They are what i would get for my s70r.
    "The problem with internet quotes, is that you don't know if they're real or not" - Abraham Lincoln

This user has no status

Thanks
    Thanked 2,643 Times in 1,928 Posts
    I've got the Koni sport adjustables on mine along with front and rear IPD antiroll bars and front upper strut brace and I still find the ride comfortable but also now nicely composed as well.

Gun Metal Grey - Volvo 850R - Saloon
    Thanks to Russ and team www.rtmechanics.co.uk

This user has no status

Thanks
    discovered she's wearing ipd drop links today whilst on the ramps which is a nice surprise!

Making enquiries to Timo at the moment too

Thread Information