Join Today

Thread: Atacama

...here we go again...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 1,068 Posts

Atacama

Hi everyone...

Any Atacama owners able to tell me the part numbers of the carpets please??
    Normally embossed into the rubber underlay.

Thanks in advance peeps! Much appreciated if someone will look....

I need to order some as mine has the black HD mats. (Yes mine is an Atacama interior)
    2014 V60 Polestar 6spd Auto :: Polestar map peak boost 17.4psi :: IPD 3" DP + 150cel :: Polestar 2.5" exhaust :: Paddle Shift Geartronic :: Black glass :: Maxton Splitter :: K+N Filter :: IPD Aluminium Top engine mount :: Brembo 6 pots :: 20" Polestar rims :: Brembo 371mm floating discs :: Sensus RTi + DAB + BT + WIFi :: D3S XENARC 6000k Active bending headlights

This user has no status

Thanks
    Hi
    If your on about the mats in the foot wells they don't make them any more as I've got a hole in mine so i just settled with the sport ones .

Hope it helps
    Tim

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Is Atacama the Dale Winton coloured interior? If so, I have Atacama floor mats; which won't last 5 mins given some of the places I end up with work. Set of black HD ones sounds a much better idea. There's also a piece of Dale Winton coloured carpet in the load area, I *think* it's an original part of the car....

You up for a "You send me yours, I'll send you mine" deal?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to racer For This Useful Post:

LeeT5 (Monday 31st October 2011)

...here we go again...
    Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    Is Atacama the Dale Winton coloured interior? If so, I have Atacama floor mats; which won't last 5 mins given some of the places I end up with work. Set of black HD ones sounds a much better idea. There's also a piece of Dale Winton coloured carpet in the load area, I *think* it's an original part of the car....

You up for a "You send me yours, I'll send you mine" deal?
    yes mate!!!!!!!!

I already have the Dale winton Carpet in the load area, but its the front and rear passenger mats i want. I will happily do a swap.

PM me if interested fella!
    2014 V60 Polestar 6spd Auto :: Polestar map peak boost 17.4psi :: IPD 3" DP + 150cel :: Polestar 2.5" exhaust :: Paddle Shift Geartronic :: Black glass :: Maxton Splitter :: K+N Filter :: IPD Aluminium Top engine mount :: Brembo 6 pots :: 20" Polestar rims :: Brembo 371mm floating discs :: Sensus RTi + DAB + BT + WIFi :: D3S XENARC 6000k Active bending headlights

...here we go again...
    Thanks

Thumbs up

A Huge THANKYOU to Simon (AKA - Racer) for sending me his atacama mats from his car, including the rear load space carpet. He didn't want anything for them and paid for the courier. Received in two days, awesome condition. I bunged them in the washing machine that night (minus load space carpet) and put them in my hoovered out car tonight.

very, very pleased and they look fantastic!!

Well done Simon, your a top bloke!

ps. Theres a little something heading your way, just to say thankyou!

Thread Information