Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 Times in 877 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pault5estate View Post
    The TT software comes with the ECU

The program advises you to a point with about what to fiddle with.
    I know that, but I gave the software to someone that knows what they are doing.
    and as you can only register the software on 1 pc, thats my safe guard I wont mess with it and f*** it all up! lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JT For This Useful Post:

JT's Mechanic (Thursday 13th October 2011)

Whiny Old Git
    Aching bones :(
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,999 Times in 3,015 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan M View Post
    Its all fun. What injectors are you using and what fuel pressure are you running? I found using Bosch injectors with an impedance over 14 ohms the best for getting the fuelling right at idle and my injectors ranged from 412cc items to 750cc with 12-16 ohms items running 3 bar fuel pressure. You should still be able to get the car running right but you're very limited with what you can actually adjust within TT. Are you monitoring your Maf values? This may help your situation as you have compound charged the car. Also changing up to a larger Maf housing will definately help as you can effectively make more alterations to the fuel map as your dumbing down the air flow reading by increasing the area in which air passes through/over the Maf.
    Using blue injectors, turned the fuel pressure down to 25psi but still running to rich at the moment, I've got a 3" maf housing but haven't fitted it yet, I only went in to the tuners to ask when they could do it and they said that if I went to get the car straight away they'd get it straight in.
    PIC][/SIGPIC]
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa

Facebook^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Old T-5 Kompressor Thread^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ New TT-10 Kompressor Thread

Needs more boost
    Thanks
    sorry james, i did offer (sort of lol) but you know how it is.

I've had it running but cannot get it to boost will be in touch via pm soon.
    cheers

5. The Following User Says Thank You to danny-R For This Useful Post:

Jamest5r (Thursday 13th October 2011)

Thread Information