OCTOBER 2010

Suspension set up :

An update at last! I took the car up to wheels in motion in Chesham, Buckinghamshire as I have heard so many good reviews from so many people. They set up all sorts of performance cars including time attack and drift cars.

First of all the car was put on the ramp and the current alignment, camber, caster etc of the car are displayed :

After analysing the data, they discussed with me the modifications that I had already done and how I plan to use the car : fast road / track use, and then adjustments are made.

The main adjustment was to reduce the camber from 2.5 ish degrees to 1.2 ish degrees which will improve the cars ability to put the power down and it raised the front up by 5mm. The distance between the centre of the wheel and the arch are now 300mm front and rear which I was recommended as a good base set up. After the adjustments are made, the new results are displayed :

Very impressed with the service, knowledge, equipment and value for money - I noticed the difference on the 100 odd mile return trip. Would recommend wheels in motion to anyone, very pleased.