Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    You wont need to modiffy the bulkhead. If using the standard log type manifold you can have the lip machined off and a slightly increased taper at the same time to help with clearance of the water pipe then it should fit. Depending on what Turbine housing you use clearance should be okay. Try getting one with as small a housing (AR and physical size) as possible to keep the spool time down and that way you will have a powerful car with a larger power band.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    I recognise the ****e punctuation, grammar and spelling from a mile off Josh. Exactly the same as on the emails you sent me. Funny how Jeff64 started a few days after you ripped me off on the car. This Jeff64 guy trying to say the engine had previously been rebuilt and a new diff put in. What a load of ££££££. Now **** off you rip off ****. You are not welcome. Next stag do is in Blackpool to come and say hello!!
    Grey 855R Manual. Totally standard.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchyboy01 View Post
    I recognise the ****e punctuation, grammar and spelling from a mile off Josh. Exactly the same as on the emails you sent me. Funny how Jeff64 started a few days after you ripped me off on the car. This Jeff64 guy trying to say the engine had previously been rebuilt and a new diff put in. What a load of ££££££. Now **** off you rip off ****. You are not welcome. Next stag do is in Blackpool to come and say hello!!

Not getting into a slagging match with you , if you belive i am who ripped you off then carry on ,yes my account did start after you purchased the car but as i have already told you i was told of this thread on this forum by a freind of mine and decided to contact you and inform you that the spec given to you was complete and utter bull**** and informed you of its state of tune when it left me which was a uprated differential and i had a set of rods from a 850 R put in as i was informed they were better, now i got rid of the car around 18 months ago so alot can change in that time as when it left me it had 850R alloys on to which it no longer has. And as for the stag do in Blackpool if you realy have it in your head i am who you think then when you come i would quite like to meet you myself as im only 20 mile out of Blackpool and would like to put and end to all this ****. On the other side of the coin you could contact this Josh and tell him what you think and what you have just told me and that you are going to be paying him a visit in the near future as IT WAS HIM THAT RIPPED YOU OFF NOT ME !

Jeff

Demented Tonka Toy
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,758 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff64 View Post
    Not getting into a slagging match with you , if you belive i am who ripped you off then carry on ,yes my account did start after you purchased the car but as i have already told you i was told of this thread on this forum by a freind of mine and decided to contact you and inform you that the spec given to you was complete and utter bull**** and informed you of its state of tune when it left me which was a uprated differential and i had a set of rods from a 850 R put in as i was informed they were better, now i got rid of the car around 18 months ago so alot can change in that time as when it left me it had 850R alloys on to which it no longer has. And as for the stag do in Blackpool if you realy have it in your head i am who you think then when you come i would quite like to meet you myself as im only 20 mile out of Blackpool and would like to put and end to all this ****. On the other side of the coin you could contact this Josh and tell him what you think and what you have just told me and that you are going to be paying him a visit in the near future as IT WAS HIM THAT RIPPED YOU OFF NOT ME !

Jeff
    Have you passed his name, contact info and address to Mitch so he can sort it out with this guy?

Seems like a simple solution.

BSR stage 3, BSR Stainless Exhaust, Vibratechnics gearbox Mount, OZ 17" Superturismo Alloys, Bell FMIC, LED Side lights, LED interior Lights, Tinted Windows, Eibach Sports Springs, K&N Air Intake, 3" Sports Cat and Downpipe, Debadged, EST Strut Brace, EST Grille, Black Moose Stickers, Bilstein B8 Dampers, Fully Polybushed, CC3 all round, CF Wingmirrors
    Release the Monkey inside of you >>> Trunk Monkey

This user has no status

Thanks
    yes all the info i had i passed on to him but as i have told Mitch i sold it to a chap called Nick if i remember correctly and he purchased it of a chap called Josh.

Demented Tonka Toy
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,758 Times in 1,256 Posts
    yes all the info i had i passed on to him but as i have told Mitch i sold it to a chap called Nick if i remember correctly and he purchased it of a chap called Josh.
    All sound a bit ropey and vague to me mate! but then again... I wasn't there.

BSR stage 3, BSR Stainless Exhaust, Vibratechnics gearbox Mount, OZ 17" Superturismo Alloys, Bell FMIC, LED Side lights, LED interior Lights, Tinted Windows, Eibach Sports Springs, K&N Air Intake, 3" Sports Cat and Downpipe, Debadged, EST Strut Brace, EST Grille, Black Moose Stickers, Bilstein B8 Dampers, Fully Polybushed, CC3 all round, CF Wingmirrors
    Release the Monkey inside of you >>> Trunk Monkey

This user has no status

Thanks
    I can understand the fact that he is rightly pissed off i would be the same but pointing the finger at me is out of order in my book. If he hasn,t already done so i would be doing my best to have this lad in court and charged with fraud at the very least as he has a cast iron case against him as it has been advertised wrongly. I have done nothing wrong all i am guilty of is trying to help him sort this mess out and for that i am being slated.

Trader
    No Longer a trader.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,791 Posts
    Ok, enough please. As has been pointed out previously making accusations without proper proof could well be taken as slander, I suggest you discuss this privatley rather than on an open forum.

Jeff if you want any of this removing please let me know.
    Last edited by Tomcat; Sunday 25th September 2011 at 13:01.
    http://www.airbrushartists.org/Gal72..._s_Gallery.asp

Currently rocking Volvo's finest V70R 2WD Manual

Previous cars:
    1996 855 T5 (Ex Police),1996 854 T5,1996 855 T5,1995 855 Black T-5R,1996 960,1997 855 R

This user has no status
    Thanks
    This jeff64 sent me a pm saying that the car was rebuilt by himself etc etc and said if i would like to call him about the car please pm back. I pm'd asking for his number so we could have a chat. It all went quiet. No reply. Surprise surprise. Josh u are a donut.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Oh and jeff64. Which of your friends on the forum told you about my plight with the t5r. You said someone on the forum told you of the thread so you decided to message me? Who was it? Ill have a chat with them too. Whats your number?

This user has no status
    Thanks
    If u give me your number ill call you privately. Then this will all be sorted in 5 minutes and ill apologise.

Thread Information