Join Today
    This user has no status
    Thanks

Spotted red R Nr Dover

MINT red R just spotted in whitfield Dover. Looked lovely. Anyone on here?
    Grey 855R Manual. Totally standard.

a 19t just isn't laggy enough
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 4,072 Posts
    i know a few down that area, had it got a private plate on it?

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by p fandango View Post
    i know a few down that area, had it got a private plate on it?
    Didn't get to see the plate mate but it looked a real minter. The red hadnt faded at all and looked brand new.

Balder than My Tyres...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,005 Times in 711 Posts
    Sounds like Steve Bower to me. Mind you, I will be down that way in the next couple of days...so keep an eye out.

Mine is on the left, Steve's is on the right (his is now much shinier - although he still has that black grille!!! STEEEVE! Change it mate!

KISS Rs

850R manual, Rica 310, IKEA fitted bathroom, H&C running water, Jetex 2.5", pipe rack, cap stand, Forge BOV, circular wheels with full 360 degree rotation, 302mm discs, IPD front and rear anti-roll bars, numerous shiny features, sub-atomic particle accelerator, VTOL capability ...Volvo With Attitude!!!
    Also to be seen in a gold Honda CR-V these days...

"It's really fast, and growls like a tiger!"

855's are better than 854's..
    Thanks
    I was about to say the same as Phil, that it might have been Steve's but I couldn't be sure.. I live in Deal and I've spotted two other T-5R's, both 855's and both look totally standard. I'll keep an eye out for K15VOL then in the next couple of days lol, will you be going to Lydden on bank holiday Monday?! I know of some other Volvo's that will be attending..

Scott..

Balder than My Tyres...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,005 Times in 711 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by frobes2 View Post
    I was about to say the same as Phil, that it might have been Steve's but I couldn't be sure.. I live in Deal and I've spotted two other T-5R's, both 855's and both look totally standard. I'll keep an eye out for K15VOL then in the next couple of days lol, will you be going to Lydden on bank holiday Monday?! I know of some other Volvo's that will be attending..

Scott..
    Hi Scott. Might see you around but sadly not at Lydden. May be in Deal more often as friends just moved down there and will be visiting from time to time.
    KISS Rs

850R manual, Rica 310, IKEA fitted bathroom, H&C running water, Jetex 2.5", pipe rack, cap stand, Forge BOV, circular wheels with full 360 degree rotation, 302mm discs, IPD front and rear anti-roll bars, numerous shiny features, sub-atomic particle accelerator, VTOL capability ...Volvo With Attitude!!!
    Also to be seen in a gold Honda CR-V these days...

"It's really fast, and growls like a tiger!"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flatout Phil For This Useful Post:

frobes2 (Wednesday 24th August 2011)

This user has no status
    Thanks

Scott..
    Scott Dixon! I know you. Used to go out on the bikes with you on my ZX6R popping a few wheelies lol

Got an 855 T5R but have bought a T4 now as well which I love. Niles mentioned you the other week while I was over there.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatout Phil View Post
    Sounds like Steve Bower to me. Mind you, I will be down that way in the next couple of days...so keep an eye out.

Mine is on the left, Steve's is on the right (his is now much shinier - although he still has that black grille!!! STEEEVE! Change it mate!

BTW the red 855's look the nuts when they are polished

855's are better than 854's..
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchyboy01 View Post
    Scott Dixon! I know you. Used to go out on the bikes with you on my ZX6R popping a few wheelies lol

Got an 855 T5R but have bought a T4 now as well which I love. Niles mentioned you the other week while I was over there.
    Yes, it is I...

Niles did say something about a bloke called Mitch living just out of Deal and I was asking if it was you, trying to tell him about your silver T5 (with blue interior lol) that you had which was really quick, I think Pinch had it after you or something.. ref. the bikes you lot were a little crazy!! lol an amazing bike rider especially the wheelies. Do you remember one Wednesday evening going to H's cafe, we had come around the Aylesham bend on to the A2 with a number of bikes in the inside and outside lane and you and someone else going through the middle of us all on the back wheel??!! Quality..

What colour is the T-5R? I still have my black 854..

Scott..

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Yes, it is I...

Niles did say something about a bloke called Mitch living just out of Deal and I was asking if it was you, trying to tell him about your silver T5 (with blue interior lol) that you had which was really quick, I think Pinch had it after you or something.. ref. the bikes you lot were a little crazy!! lol an amazing bike rider especially the wheelies. Do you remember one Wednesday evening going to H's cafe, we had come around the Aylesham bend on to the A2 with a number of bikes in the inside and outside lane and you and someone else going through the middle of us all on the back wheel??!! Quality..

What colour is the T-5R? I still have my black 854..

Scott..
    Haha, yeah we had some crazy times on them bikes. Lucky to be alive really lol I've got a motocrosser now, prefer off road as the roads are awful at the min and too many cars. I made sure I got the crosser road legal for a bit of craziness on the road every now and then lol. Might even have to sell it to fund some Volvo tuning anyway!

I've got an olive green T5R 855 and just bought a T4. I love the looks of the R but prefer the T4 to drive. I've got a set of new steel rods in my living room too! I got ripped off with the R. Seller gave me a load of fake receipts for tuning work that wasn't done. In the process of claiming some money back now.

You've had the 854 for ages now haven't you? Heard it's up to a good spec? Once my T4 is done I think a mad burn up is on the cards =)

Mitch.

Thread Information