Join Today
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My motor

'Ow do
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,027 Times in 694 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchyboy01 View Post
    Hey mate, a cheap second hand turbo with no shaft play will do the trick. Although having your sump bone dry probably won't have done your engine much good!
    Yeh I think I am off recon rather than secondhand if you see what I mean. And I think I caught her just in time, I hope.

'Ow do
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,027 Times in 694 Posts
    Well I have had a chat with the mechanic I go to and what he said sounds promising. They have a company they use that recons turbos and is going to give them a call tomorrow and find out a cost and let me know how much including labour. He is also going to check to make sure its def the turbo thats gone and not anything else that could influence it. SO she is off in week on Monday to get sorted. So fingers crossed all is good. Not holding my breath so far but before she goes in am having a chat with her lol

Thread Information