Join Today
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Trader
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saffronman View Post
    dave,
    as im pretty new to volvo, im trying learn as much as i can regarding my v70 and to be fair ive read a lot of negative stuff regard hlm across the forums, aswell as other volvo tuning companies to be fair and not too many praising any of them so it kind of puts you off.
    im just trying to get a better understanding from people who have been there and done it as i dont want to weight out for something and it bugger my car up.
    so if the hlm remap is behaves the same as the rica one then that is probably the one for me as i prefer my cars to have good acceleration, coz thats where the fun is to me.
    seems to be a lot of conflictions with certain folks regarding this subject and it has been a little confusing for someone finding their feet having to read through all the BS name calling.
    unsubstantiated seems to be right as no one has mentioned from where.
    i think i'll give them a call as you suggest.
    Hey Hun, I hope our conversation has put your mind at rest and you know you can always call for advice when ever you need it (as long as you don't mind taking it from a female lol).

Nat x

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Nat,
    I just wanted to thank you for the advice and for explaining a few things and sparing the time to listening to me waffle on.

Thread Information