Join Today

Thread: 5 alive!

This user has no status
    Thanks

5 alive!

Well after traipsing through the small ads and flee bay it seems 850/70 diesels are hard to come by so it has given me the perfect excuse to put my 855 T5 back into action and spend the savings on fuel (gonna need it), just need a O/S lower arm, set of front brake pads and a test and she will be rockin!

PS: Almost forgot, I must fit my VPUCK Sticker lol!
    Last edited by scr8pdo; Wednesday 11th May 2011 at 23:19.
    855 manual, Rica 304, Reverse I/C, De-cat, Pipercross cone, Durite boost and volt gauges, Braided hoses, Police spec pads

Blah Blah Blah!
    Thanks
    Cool, good to hear another T5 is heading back on the road, instead of being broken up

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Its been sitting on the back of my recovery truck for a while now, but my old Laguna finally gave up the ghost last week after running it on chip fat and Rose', I could have sorted it with another filter but, it needed a test plus it was getting a bit frilly round the edges, and after trying to find another Diesel estate car preferably a volvo without much success I have convinced SWMBO that the T5 is a sensible choice

No initial outlay for a car, all the work on it has been carried out by yours truely so I know its right, fresh brakes, CV gaitors, tyres, serviced, BSR induction kt, Rica 304 ECU, Iam like a kid in a sweet shop now cant wait to get stuck in over the weekend!

Plus the money I have been saving for another motor can go in the tank as V Power lol! Cant wait to fire the old girl up!
    855 manual, Rica 304, Reverse I/C, De-cat, Pipercross cone, Durite boost and volt gauges, Braided hoses, Police spec pads

This user has no status
    Thanks
    I have even promised SWMBO to let her have some portrait pics done of the baby as she has wanted them for a while, also she just found out she is preggers again (4th child) other 3 are boys so we hoping for a little girl.

Il try and take a few snaps over the weekend on the progress of the re-commission of the car.

Just need a few odds and s*ds, and a test, plus a towbar to tow a petrol tanker behind LOL
    Last edited by scr8pdo; Thursday 12th May 2011 at 01:38.

Thread Information