Join Today
    This user has no status
    Thanks

s6o 2litre turbo tuning

Hi all, back with another Volvo again, this time iv got a 2oo2 s6o 2 litre turbo, 185 bhp, and although its quick, it just dunt compare to my old t5, need to fettle it a bit, so.need some advice please, has anyone tuned theirs, and what mods have been done etc etc. Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Craig
    My awesome 855 Gone but never forgotton.

currently cruising (Hmmmm) in my S.60 2.0T, with mild mods, and a RICA remap. very niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

This user has no status
    Thanks
    You can fit a 16t turbo, larger injectors, downpipe and exhaust then get a map from Autotech or MTE to suit the new hardware.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan M View Post
    You can fit a 16t turbo, larger injectors, downpipe and exhaust then get a map from Autotech or MTE to suit the new hardware.
    Cheers al.
    I want really thinkin of that much hardware to be honest.don't wanna have loads of money in it.was thinkin of a re map and induction but would like to hear from anyone who has.done similar.
    My awesome 855 Gone but never forgotton.

currently cruising (Hmmmm) in my S.60 2.0T, with mild mods, and a RICA remap. very niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Thread Information