Join Today
    needs an engine
    Thanks

Talking cheapest online parts ?

hi fellas im lookin for vented disks and ebc red stuff b/pads (thanks liam lol) and goodrich hoses (£435 is the lowest so far) any suggestions ? gotta get it down loads more or im instructed to take em off my xmas stocking list pmsl

This user has no status
    Thanks

i put yellow stuff in mine,got them from a local supplier,they where approx £150 for front and rear pads.......red stuff should be slightly cheaper

or try direct

http://www.ebcbrakesdirect.com/?sour...FUYe4QodOzOclA
    Last edited by t5 stealth; Sunday 5th December 2010 at 15:47.
    T5 STEALTH

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/album.php?albumid=21 AND A MERCURY CAPRI
    RIP alan (kyebosh)

Beer Baron
    Nice to have some power again.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,466 Times in 1,996 Posts
    Just get the front discs and pads done for a start, as they do most of the braking (about 70%, i think i read), so the rears can wait untill you have more money.
    Should be about £70 for pads, £100-120 for discs and braided hoses are about £60 on partsforvolvosonline, a site that is good for some things and sh*te for others. lol. Service is good though, quick delievery and very helpfull when i was sent the wrong panel filter.
    "The problem with internet quotes, is that you don't know if they're real or not" - Abraham Lincoln

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamT4 View Post
    Just get the front discs and pads done for a start, as they do most of the braking (about 70%, i think i read), so the rears can wait untill you have more money.
    Should be about £70 for pads, £100-120 for discs and braided hoses are about £60 on partsforvolvosonline, a site that is good for some things and sh*te for others. lol. Service is good though, quick delievery and very helpfull when i was sent the wrong panel filter.
    I'll second that.
    Yellow stuff pads are very good for fast road/ track day use, although I'm using OMP pads now which seem to be just as good.

Thread Information