Join Today

Thread: Key Fob

This user has no status
    Thanks

Key Fob

I am looking at a locaL 850 T5 but it does not have the key fob I got my old one from my old 850 can I use that and just get it reprogramed, or what is the score. Thanks guys hopefully be back soon with an r or this one

This user has no status
    Thanks
    u can reprogram it by turning the key 5 times in 10seconds or something like that and the red led should light up (the one in the center of the dash board) then press and hold the unlock/lock button for 10secs the light should go out just make sure you got the door shut tho when doing it all if i am wrong someone will be along to help out

This user has no status
    Thanks
    ok that sound really cool and not beyond my mechanical abilities. Lucky you did not get my t5. I think I will be stripping it of all its cool bits first and then scrap it. Another question I got a MBC how do I fit it without a gauge, can I use it as is, or should i get a gauge as well. Also I got lowering springs are they hard to fit.
    Last edited by thesoundcriminal; Tuesday 30th November 2010 at 22:12. Reason: more questions

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thesoundcriminal View Post
    ok that sound really cool and not beyond my mechanical abilities. Lucky you did not get my t5. I think I will be stripping it of all its cool bits first and then scrap it. Another question I got a MBC how do I fit it without a gauge, can I use it as is, or should i get a gauge as well. Also I got lowering springs are they hard to fit.
    lol it is easy to do mate i done it loads of times now but it does work lol if u braking it i buy the spring of u am after a set lol if i was u i would get a boost gauge and set the boost at 12-13 psi as the boost cut comes in at 14. something and it will bend your conrods so i would say best bet is to stick at 12psi to be safe the springs are easy to do the rears are abit or a pain but they are easy well for me they are lol i hope that helps u out mate

This user has no status
    Thanks
    I have got a spare set of springs they are ex plod springs and are supposed to be lower than normal, how can I measure them.

This status has no user
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thesoundcriminal View Post
    I have got a spare set of springs they are ex plod springs and are supposed to be lower than normal, how can I measure them.
    Tape measure? LOL.
    Why don't you use the ones from MUV?

Current Chariots...
    Micra K11 'project sh*tbox'
    V70 D5 daily
    1991 Transit Recovery

This user has no status
    Thanks
    lol lol I thought that after posting

Thread Information