Join Today
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 280 310 remap

a 19t just isn't laggy enough
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 4,072 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    They dont like it up em captain mainwaring!
    i think you'll find they do like it over there lol

This user has no status
    Thanks
    While Chris can post about his bad experience with a tuner, over 5 years ago, he had a failed engine. The engine failure occured DUE to a error.

My spring was fitted in ERROR.

What would of happened, IF the spring had moved and burst my tyre on the motorway at 70mph, my wife and dog in tow if I wasnt able to save the car from the swerve/pulling and or hit other vehicles?

Does tim has public liability for injury occured at his 'premises' or work carried out? is his work gauranteed? I did not sign a disclaimer about once I left there no cover or warranties. Nor did I get a receipt for work carried out.

Who would I have gone to for potentionally

1. Damaged, probably written of motor vehicle?
    2. Possible 2x Personal Injury Claims?
    3. A canine injured, or possibly killed?
    4. Third parties involved?
    5. Damaged to Highway Property?

I work in claims in insurance, and they would be interested in my incident descprition of my tyre bursting at speed. Do you know why Sir? Well. I have new suspension fitted about earlier todayr?

Ok sir, will instruct an independant engineer.

They inspect vehicle and WILL be able to detect a poor fitted spring which would of left tell tail signs.

While, this didnt happen. The error which occured DID happen which could led to said events.

I certainly wouldnt of let my insurane pay out without mentioning the springs fitted by a individual who did not test drive the vehicle more than 5 metres to check for errors.

So lets get this right.

an error occured, which could of led to potential disaster.

Id like to know if Tim has insurance to cover this, not now, but Easter 2009?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BruceT For This Useful Post:

Justin (Friday 19th November 2010),RT MECHANICS (Monday 22nd November 2010)

This user has no status
    Thanks
    The more T5D5 members give me grief and call me names and insult me, the further I will take this as im not happy for name calling, been called a liar and personal attacks I recieved on their website.

If it continues then I WILL take it further and seek advice.

The mininum I will do is post this all over the Volvo world to be aware of Him as he does make mistake which could lead to disaster so just be careful with who you choose. He may be able to do jobs cheap, but at what cost?

So, as some one once said 'Keep pushing'
    Last edited by BruceT; Friday 19th November 2010 at 08:16.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    get a life mate

If you didn't spout crap then people wouldn't have a go at you

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopster View Post
    get a life mate

If you didn't spout crap then people wouldn't have a go at you
    I am not sprouting crap.

Tim fitted the spring wrong - Truth.

Ashok was pi$$ed because I did not follow through with the deal for him and MTE/Don to get the MTE Map fitted to my car. He treat this as if was the going to be something epic, which was weird.

PS. I notice the personal attacks are still happening on T5D5 and im still not allowed to post, despite 'Bruce's Thread' been re-opened.

For the record, Ben. That email was sent 2-3 months back, I believe in August when I was looking for a new 850 T5. Its not new, it just shows how the Mod/Admin sat on my email and did nothing with it for 2-3 months, then used it against me (What a suprise!) when it fitted.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    great thread Hijack

This user has no status

Thanks
    If you work in insurance as you claim you do you should know that it is up to the customer to ask to see the company’s liability insurance certificate if not on display before work commences.
    It’s always the same you do a job as a favour or more cheaply and it often comes back and bites you in the bum.
    I take it you have NEVER made any mistakes in your life; at least the person that made this one rectified it.
    Will you be suing the supplier for selling something that was labelled wrong?.
    I think its time you let go of this story and started going to a proper garage and pay lots of money for a probably inferior job
    There is also no need to put this all over the internet as it is on there already.
    Last edited by Jimmie; Friday 19th November 2010 at 10:52.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie View Post
    If you work in insurance as you claim you do you should know that it is up to the customer to ask to see the company’s liability insurance certificate if not on display before work commences.
    It’s always the same you do a job as a favour or more cheaply and it often comes back and bites you in the bum.
    I take it you have NEVER made any mistakes in your life; at least the person that made this one rectified it.
    Will you be suing the supplier for selling something that was labelled wrong?.
    I think its time you let go of this story and started going to a proper garage and pay lots of money for a probably inferior job
    There is also no need to put this all over the internet as it is on there already.

As I claim to be in Insurance? I certainly do work in Insurance, no claims needed.

I do go to a proper garage for all my work I cannot do myself. Thanks for the advice as now I have a waiting room, Tea, Coffee, Food & Courtesy car should I need one. Labour is a good price too with a friendly service.

I wasnt saying WHO should ask to see the liability insurance, I was asking if he has any?

YOU think its time I let go of this story?

Ok sure, I shall let it go as you asked nicely.

Really? Are you for real?

Its upto me to take it as far as I desire to take it. Whether its rectified or not people need to know he does make mistakes and it was just luck of the draw it didnt go wrong and cause any actual damage.

Also, the way I was treat and the claims rubbished that Tim did do something wrong and as if I was lying about it all?

Why are T5D5 trying to cover up my claims and facts that he did work wrong?

The more im told not to post it and the more I get people from T5D5 coming here insulting, rubishing my claims & belittling me, the more I will post it and make it more public!

Why is it I am STILL getting personal attacks on their site and photos of myself posted on their site? Surely the American hosts would be interested in said activity?

Ask yourself why? Because I apparantly made up same fake claims he did work wrong, yet Gary came on here and confirmed it was all truth. So why did T5D5 member try and rubbish my claims and make it out appear ficticious?
    Last edited by BruceT; Friday 19th November 2010 at 13:43.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceT View Post
    I am not sprouting crap.

Ashok was pi$$ed because I did not follow through with the deal for him and MTE/Don to get the MTE Map fitted to my car. He treat this as if was the going to be something epic, which was weird.

PS. I notice the personal attacks are still happening on T5D5 and im still not allowed to post, despite 'Bruce's Thread' been re-opened.

For the record, Ben. That email was sent 2-3 months back, I believe in August when I was looking for a new 850 T5. Its not new, it just shows how the Mod/Admin sat on my email and did nothing with it for 2-3 months, then used it against me (What a suprise!) when it fitted.
    I am not sprouting crap.

Bruce

You seem to me a twisted chap?

I know Tim and Ashok quite well and class them both as friends not just fellow forum members.

For a start Yes Tim fitted a spring the wrong way round he has already admitted that! The writing was on up side down on just one of the springs.

And as for Ashok being upset, that you did not buy a MTE map? because it would (As you make it sound) not benefit him or Don, I am sure in due corse Ashok will explain fully about this!

Ashok is only ever interested in helping people/members like you where at the time, and mistaking Ashoks enthusiasm for tuning to be some thing else is your failing Bruce,
    Ashok is a true Petrol head and tuning enthusiast as is Don and Tim!
    All of them bent over backwards to help you prior to your spring disaster that ruined your life!
    And Tim made every effort to help fix it as well.

Bruce Please why don't you just tell us all what you want from all this?
    Money? Fame? Acknowledgement that you where stitched up and hung out to dry, left with your car at the side of the road not working because no one tried to fix a mistake?

And if it was such a worry to you! that driving your car was dangerous? why did you not just park your car up and call Tim and say" Tim I am so worried that my car is to dangerous to drive!" I can tell you now he would have driven to you the next morning and to correct it, because thats the type of guy he is!

As for Don! he is far from only interested in making money! he gives people maps to try free of charge, when he goes to meets he takes them with him for people to try out, anyone who has bought parts from him! will tell you he is not pushy in anyway about you having his tuning parts, nor dose he get upset if you don't, again the guy is nothing but helpful? In actual fact several customers have to chase Don to make payment for parts that they have already received and had fitted.

Bruce now you know why T5D5 was set up, it was to allow all members to have free speech and tell the truth.
    No one is objecting to you telling the truth!

In light of this it is very un lightly that threatening one of T5D5's members with anything will stop other members posting what ever they like.
    I Reckon I am Perilously close to 592 Bhp With all my non dangerous Mods

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GregE102 View Post
    Bruce

You seem to me a twisted chap?

I know Tim and Ashok quite well and class them both as friends not just fellow forum members.

For a start Yes Tim fitted a spring the wrong way round he has already admitted that! The writing was on up side down on just one of the springs.

And as for Ashok being upset, that you did not buy a MTE map? because it would (As you make it sound) not benefit him or Don, I am sure in due corse Ashok will explain fully about this!

Ashok is only ever interested in helping people/members like you where at the time, and mistaking Ashoks enthusiasm for tuning to be some thing else is your failing Bruce,
    Ashok is a true Petrol head and tuning enthusiast as is Don and Tim!
    All of them bent over backwards to help you prior to your spring disaster that ruined your life!
    And Tim made every effort to help fix it as well.

Bruce Please why don't you just tell us all what you want from all this?
    Money? Fame? Acknowledgement that you where stitched up and hung out to dry, left with your car at the side of the road not working because no one tried to fix a mistake?

And if it was such a worry to you! that driving your car was dangerous? why did you not just park your car up and call Tim and say" Tim I am so worried that my car is to dangerous to drive!" I can tell you now he would have driven to you the next morning and to correct it, because thats the type of guy he is!

As for Don! he is far from only interested in making money! he gives people maps to try free of charge, when he goes to meets he takes them with him for people to try out, anyone who has bought parts from him! will tell you he is not pushy in anyway about you having his tuning parts, nor dose he get upset if you don't, again the guy is nothing but helpful? In actual fact several customers have to chase Don to make payment for parts that they have already received and had fitted.

Bruce now you know why T5D5 was set up, it was to allow all members to have free speech and tell the truth.
    No one is objecting to you telling the truth!

In light of this it is very un lightly that threatening one of T5D5's members with anything will stop other members posting what ever they like.
    So why cannot I use T5D5 with my BruceT account?

Why am I banned/Restricted?

There no such thing of freedom of speech on T5D5. Not without backlash.

Are MRG Volvo happy to be linked with T5D5 knowing the way T5D5 Members treat each other? The way they act and condone themselfs towards other members?

Are Volvo Car Corp happy with above that a member of MRG staff are linked with this site which conducts itself how it does?

Are the US Hosts of T5D5 happy with the language and personal attacks carried out, with the foul language and hate on there?

The Moderation team who let the attacks continue and participate in mocking me, including posting pictures of myself found from digging around and googling my screen name?

Moderation I ask you?

Since you had your peice about Tim & Ashok, can I post a paragraph of the similar nature of how good HLM are?

What I want from this?

Why, are you thinking of some kind of deal?

What I want from this is for me to know, how and why are my reasons.
    Last edited by BruceT; Friday 19th November 2010 at 15:44.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    I dunno, with work, helping the wife the new business set up, tinkering with our new P2 V70 I don't have too much time on my hands!

I'll find time to post it from my pc rather than iPhone as it's tiresome to type long posts
    Bruce! Congratulations on setting up your new business with your wife!
    A word of advise though from the wise!
    Don't deal with people like your self!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to GregE102 For This Useful Post:

BruceT (Friday 19th November 2010)

This user has no status
    Thanks
    So why cannot I use T5D5 with my BruceT account?

Why am I banned/Restricted?

There no such thing of freedom of speech on T5D5. Not without backlash.

Are MRG Volvo happy to be linked with T5D5 knowing the way T5D5 Members treat each other? The way they act and condone themselfs towards other members?

Are Volvo Car Corp happy with above that a member of MRG staff are linked with this site which conducts itself how it does?

Are the US Hosts of T5D5 happy with the language and personal attacks carried out, with the foul language and hate on there?

The Moderation team who let the attacks continue and participate in mocking me, including posting pictures of myself found from digging around and googling my screen name?

Moderation I ask you?

Since you had your peice about Tim & Ashok, can I post a paragraph of the similar nature of how good HLM are?

What I want from this?

Why, are you thinking of some kind of deal?

What I want from this is for me to know, how and why are my reasons.
    ££££ me! LOL

If that was not a written and prepared response to the first letter that was posted on this thread in response to your constant drivel i don't know what is?
    You have stuck it up in reply to my post!

And none of it really relates to anything I have just said! Where did i mention Legal? or MRG? or a Deal?

PSML the next time some one on here writes a response for you to post up (Pernando?) or who ever? make sure it makes sense next time lol

Now we will forget that one Bruce! and please respond to my post in a manner that makes sense as every one can now see that you just keep coming out with total ££££££££

That was funny!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,841 Times in 1,058 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GregE102 View Post
    Now we will forget that one Bruce! and please respond to my post in a manner that makes sense as every one can now see that you just keep coming out with total ££££££££
    That's your first Warning Greg. Please stop using abusive language, it's not welcome here on VPCUK
    Factory White 855R : 2.5 Bottom End : Ported & Flowed Cylinder Head : TD04 19T Turbo
    VXR Injectors : ME7 Manifold : TWR Throttle Body : Blackbeast IC : AEM Progressive WI : Ferrita 3" Downpipe
    Milltek Cat-Back : BC BR Coilovers : IPD ARB : AP Racing Brakes : M56 & Gripper LSD

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to S70T5Chris For This Useful Post:

BruceT (Friday 19th November 2010),GregE102 (Friday 19th November 2010),leet5r (Friday 19th November 2010)

5 pot heart of a Volvo
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,683 Times in 4,419 Posts
    booooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg

This user has no status

Thanks
    ...To sum up what started as a rational thread, Lifes' too short.

(and indeed lifes' too short if you post on a volvo forum)
    87' 360 GLT 5dr
    89' 360 GLT 5dr
    88' 360 GLT 5dr
    97' S40 T4 SE
    99' V70 2.5 10v LPG Torslanda
    96' 850 T5 SE estate
    98' 940 2.3 LPT Celebration Estate

19. The Following User Says Thank You to T4_Al For This Useful Post:

BruceT (Saturday 20th November 2010)

This user has no status

Thanks
    Life is definitely too short to post on threads like this but as a sane person who has experienced help from Tim, Ashok, Don, MRG and HLM I think feel duty bound to say something.

I am nothing short of humbled by Tims generosity of spirit when it comes to advice and support when I ring/pm. I have total confidence in Tims approach and this is reinforced by hearing about your experience ie: he offered to fix your spring at no charge.

Ashok has never taken a bean from me for the selfless help he has provided over the last 2 years and is another pillar of our small community. Don has let me borrow and trial parts before parting with cash and again is quite happy to talk through my requirements at length - who wouldn't want that from a trader?

MRG service department are like no dealership I have ever experienced - they are not expensive, they do only the work that needs doing (and they do that to a very high standard) and that gains my trust.

HLM were my first contact in tuning - they mapped my car badly and then sold me parts that didn't resolve the issue. When I nervously mentioned it ran lean and was flat at the top end I was told (barked at) that it was fine and normal. I also got a surprisingly irrelevant and sweary account of what had happened with Chris's car!? The only positive I can take from my HLM experience was that I quickly looked elsewhere for help and found T5D5. I realised what a donkey I had been taken for when I had the car successfully remapped by MTE.

Bruce, I doubt you will read my comments and think "hmm, maybe I'm wrong" but from somebody who has "seen the light" I think your comments about the above individuals are fundamentally misguided. Being banned from T5D5 is not denying freedom of speech - we all read both forums and you are clearly saying whatever you like in the public domain here. You posted your T5D5 login details publicly and have given up the right to any support there - and it was honest, open and experienced support of a kind that I could not do without.
    Last edited by jardon; Saturday 20th November 2010 at 13:50. Reason: Speeling, gramarr, punktuaysion
    2005 (163) V70 D5 SE Premium Pack 130k. 10" sub/Fli amp with Grom audio kit. Shark stage 1 with EGR delete and 320mm discs. Enjoying the comfort and (relative) economy.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jardon For This Useful Post:

GazT4R (Tuesday 23rd November 2010),GregE102 (Saturday 20th November 2010)

This user has no status

Thanks
    Its fair enough people have loyalty and want to defend others but really a forum is for healthy discussion, not bullying, sly comments, arrogance and nearly all other negativity which gets displayed on some threads posted.

This whole Chuck Norris keyboard commando act is wearing thin. Its rife on this forum and 2 other volvo forums which I wont speak of, and its always the usual suspects.

As my mother once said, if you havent got anything constructive to say then shut the hell up - I think if this policy was adopted then everyone would get along just fine and the trouble makers would end up clearing off and posting on one of the other forums.

Better still, if you have a problem with someone why not have the balls to say it to thier face instead of hiding behind a monitor. Wait a minute, I guess shouting from behind a monitor means that you dont get the c**p kicked out of you.

What most of us have in common is we like our volvos and want to help eachother out by getting the most out of them. Dishonest, lying, ripoff merchants need not to be discussed here (weather there are any or not)
    87' 360 GLT 5dr
    89' 360 GLT 5dr
    88' 360 GLT 5dr
    97' S40 T4 SE
    99' V70 2.5 10v LPG Torslanda
    96' 850 T5 SE estate
    98' 940 2.3 LPT Celebration Estate

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T4_Al For This Useful Post:

claymore (Sunday 21st November 2010),gmain1967 (Saturday 20th November 2010),Jamest5r (Saturday 20th November 2010),JelT5 (Monday 22nd November 2010),Justin (Saturday 20th November 2010),si850r (Monday 22nd November 2010)

5 pot heart of a Volvo
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by T4_Al View Post
    Its fair enough people have loyalty and want to defend others but really a forum is for healthy discussion, not bullying, sly comments, arrogance and nearly all other negativity which gets displayed on some threads posted.

This whole Chuck Norris keyboard commando act is wearing thin. Its rife on this forum and 2 other volvo forums which I wont speak of, and its always the usual suspects.

As my mother once said, if you havent got anything constructive to say then shut the hell up - I think if this policy was adopted then everyone would get along just fine and the trouble makers would end up clearing off and posting on one of the other forums.

Better still, if you have a problem with someone why not have the balls to say it to thier face instead of hiding behind a monitor. Wait a minute, I guess shouting from behind a monitor means that you dont get the c**p kicked out of you.

What most of us have in common is we like our volvos and want to help eachother out by getting the most out of them. Dishonest, lying, ripoff merchants need not to be discussed here (weather there are any or not)
    I think you will find this is the calmer forum, its the keyboard warriors who usuallly frequent the other forum that also argue on here.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by T4_Al View Post

Sorry I think you're wrong there Al,
    I think the handy thing about forums is the fact that you 'can' discuss who gives you good or bad service... at the end of the day without this kind of feedback how would you know who you can trust?

EVERYBODY makes mistakes... it's how you deal with them is what matters

5 pot heart of a Volvo
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopster View Post
    Sorry I think you're wrong there Al,
    I think the handy thing about forums is the fact that you 'can' discuss who gives you good or bad service... at the end of the day without this kind of feedback how would you know who you can trust?

EVERYBODY makes mistakes... it's how you deal with them is what matters
    yes but people only remember the bad, thre could be 1 bad and a 100 good but the bad will always stick in your mind

Thread Information