Hi all,

Recently bought a 2000 P2 V70 2.3 T5 Manual with 3" DP and 2.5" catback

Superb car, but some annoying niggles are as follows;

1. When lock and unlock the car with remote fob, the rear wiper moves about 2 inches through its sweep?

2. On the centre console, there is a button which cycles through the rear electronic child locks. This also moves the wiper about 2 inches into its sweep with each press of this button.

3. Usually when manouvering in reverse, or sometimes very slow moving traffic, the dash will through up an ABS and anti-skid (STC) this disables the cruise control and also the car is a little jerky when on and off the throttle. This can be resolved, instantly by turned the engine off, then starting it again, the abs light stays on till the self test is performed as 18 ish mph then all ok.

4. SRS Service Required. Unsure whether a module has gone bad or just something not been connected when the ingition was put on. As I understand it, I need diagnostics in excess of £150 to read/clear ABS codes?

Any ideas?

I know the easiest way is to get the codes read, but my thread about a code reader for the P2 didnt attract many comments and id rather not have to pay Volvo for a code read and £50-80 a pop.