Join Today
    230K, aiming for 300k!

Thanks

Double Din Facia adaptor '03 P2 V70

Does anyone know where I can get a double din Facia adaptor for a 2003 V70? I thought I was onto a winner with an autoleads part FP-10-60, but I noticed in the nick of time, it's for 2004 onwards models. I have an expensive head unit I can't fit. Help!

This user has no status

Thanks

Double din facia

Contact Rufe (FRF Swansea) on here. Give him the trim code and he will sort you out with just the fascia or a full kit.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    failing that. I got mine from Fleabay for £9.99. perfect match.. check out my garage for piccys of facia with HU...

230K, aiming for 300k!

Thanks
    Thanks for the advice guys. Happened upon a thread on a SwedeSpeed forum, turns out Volvo supplied the V70 to the police without a factory fit head unit, but with.... A factory fit double din carrier! (Part No: 9184995)

Quick phone call to local Main Dealer (William A Lewis, Shrewsbury), and it's winging it's way from Sweden. £22.60 + Vat.

Chap at the dealership couldn't confirm if it's all that I need so he's going to look out any other bits just in case.

I will update on Thursday. Either way, I feel better about fitting my new double din unit to a Volvo part than some flimsy Autoleads/Connect 2 Fascia. Some of those adaptors are great, however some are utterly dire! (Used to fit car audio/prat nav etc).

Thread Information