Join Today

Thread: no radio

This user has no status
    Thanks

no radio

when i got my car the fm mode was intermitent it would work fine ,then crackling then just a hiss of static, so i listened to 5 live on mw/am now thats bloody gone and all imleft with is the hissing noise again, plays cds fine but no radio at all now, i have a new alpine single cd /radio from my cougar but then i would lose the dolby speaker...... help !!!!!!!!!!
    Audi A2 1.4 Diesel se
    ● 52 plate ● Manual FWD ● rear ashtrays ● rear wind up windows lol

MODS:
    ●75 Bhp wow !!
    ----------------------------------------------------

This user has no status

Thanks
    must be the ariel connection somewhere in the line id think, i have an fm mp3 player thing that worls through the fag lighter and the sound from it is far superior to the dolby setting when playing cd's id go with the new unit as im going to get this done myself, ordered the head unit and cables a while back but havent fited them due to a stupid illness, be nice to get mp3 back in the car again and the sound should be better too onece all balanced out through the speakers

Thread Information