Well its that time when I start wondering where to go next with my S60 T5....

No its not for sale so dont get too excited lol....

Currently everything is standard with the exception of the MTE stage II remap. and the front engine mount / strut brace conversion Im just not sure what to do next, I want more power... :-)

Im guessing that to get more involves some engine work, has anyone done this on a P2 car ? or what sort of BHP can the P2 ME9 (??) engine take without changing the oily bits. 300bhp (340bhp claimed but its not been on the rollers to confirm that) is starting to feel a wee bit tame now. I guess I could go for the stage 3 but im not sure how much more thats going to give in real terms.

Id love to put a second turbo on it but thats going to be way out of my price range.

Water / methanol wont give me any more power, I suppose new down pipes and a race cat combined with a cat back wont hurt, but again for just over a grand I cant see too much more power being gleaned.

Need some idea's cos I have a feeling Ive got as much out of this car in terms of power as is realistically possible. Id be happy with an additional 100bhp. Can I nitrous it ?

My other choice is a HUGE loan and buy a Jag XKR, but i like my volvo too much to sell it and I cant buy another car.... no one needs 5 cars lol