Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,841 Times in 1,058 Posts

Couple of pics of the car

Gave the car a clay and polish over the last couple of evenings. It's been well over due!

So for anyone interested, just thought I'd post a couple of pics

Factory White 855R : 2.5 Bottom End : Ported & Flowed Cylinder Head : TD04 19T Turbo
    VXR Injectors : ME7 Manifold : TWR Throttle Body : Blackbeast IC : AEM Progressive WI : Ferrita 3" Downpipe
    Milltek Cat-Back : BC BR Coilovers : IPD ARB : AP Racing Brakes : M56 & Gripper LSD

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to S70T5Chris For This Useful Post:

Happygilmore78 (Wednesday 30th June 2010),t5_monkey (Wednesday 30th June 2010),Turkish (Monday 5th July 2010),volvokid (Wednesday 30th June 2010)

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Excellent results. Depth of shine really impressive.

My Wife Gives Me Sound Advice

99% Sound - 1% Advice

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kyebosh For This Useful Post:

S70T5Chris (Wednesday 30th June 2010)

Whiny Old Git
    Aching bones :(
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,999 Times in 3,015 Posts
    I might put mine through the car wash before Saturday...
    PIC][/SIGPIC]
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa

Facebook^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Old T-5 Kompressor Thread^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ New TT-10 Kompressor Thread

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Looks good mate

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JelT5 For This Useful Post:

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Yeah looks Gr8... I do love S70s.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to willi For This Useful Post:

More cars than a Showroom
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,624 Times in 1,141 Posts
    Always liked the look of your 70
    Thanks
    Martyn

11. The Following User Says Thank You to volvokid For This Useful Post:

Beer Baron
    Nice to have some power again.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,466 Times in 1,996 Posts
    Looks excellent. Good wheels, good colour, love the updated headlights (must get some for my s70) and the brake calipers. Just needs lowering a bit, not much just about 10-15mm, but i think that with all s/v70's. lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LiamT4 For This Useful Post:

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Tastey!
    I created a genius, who outgrew my teachings, and is now being mentored by a new sensei! Live long Victor!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Happygilmore78 For This Useful Post:

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamT4 View Post
    Looks excellent. Good wheels, good colour, love the updated headlights (must get some for my s70) and the brake calipers. Just needs lowering a bit, not much just about 10-15mm, but i think that with all s/v70's. lol
    Its currently on Eibach springs, but I think a set of coilovers are the next thing on the never ending list of stuff to do!
    Factory White 855R : 2.5 Bottom End : Ported & Flowed Cylinder Head : TD04 19T Turbo
    VXR Injectors : ME7 Manifold : TWR Throttle Body : Blackbeast IC : AEM Progressive WI : Ferrita 3" Downpipe
    Milltek Cat-Back : BC BR Coilovers : IPD ARB : AP Racing Brakes : M56 & Gripper LSD

Beer Baron
    Nice to have some power again.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,466 Times in 1,996 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by S70T5Chris View Post
    Its currently on Eibach springs, but I think a set of coilovers are the next thing on the never ending list of stuff to do!
    If i could just get my R a bit lower and get the headlights done, then i wouldn't do anything else to the look of the car (maybe). I know what you mean though, it does never end!

Old Fart
    Weston on the Mud Somerset or in it if you get the tide wrong.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I might put mine through the car wash before Saturday...
    Don't over do it
    “If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as the souls who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson (1778)

Did you know the EU says that you can't claim that drinking water prevents dehydration. So now you know for sure what many of have known for years that the EU is run by a bunch of nutters.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 727 Posts
    looks lovely Chris. If it gets a bit dirty before Saturday lol, get a bottle of Meguires Ultimate Detailer. Just spray it on, rub it in then wipe off. Gives a lovely instant deep shine.

See you on Saturday and have a great day on Friday.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MIKESC70T5 For This Useful Post:

"The Instigator"
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,912 Times in 1,859 Posts
    Car looks fantastic. One question though what are those brakes you have on the front and the red calipers? I wouldnt mind a set on mine are they 320mm?
    Arguing is pointless....she may not be right but she's never wrong

Tell her a remap is just having your satnav updated.....

22. The Following User Says Thank You to The Flying Moose For This Useful Post:

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKESC70T5 View Post
    looks lovely Chris. If it gets a bit dirty before Saturday lol, get a bottle of Meguires Ultimate Detailer. Just spray it on, rub it in then wipe off. Gives a lovely instant deep shine.

See you on Saturday and have a great day on Friday.

Cheers Mike, I'll take some quick detailer with me the week end, but whether i'll actually use it, I don't know?! LOL!

See you Saturday mate.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by V70ETS View Post
    Car looks fantastic. One question though what are those brakes you have on the front and the red calipers? I wouldnt mind a set on mine are they 320mm?
    Cheers. Fronts are Porsche 'Big Reds' calipers (4 pot Brembo's) with S60R discs, 330mm (I think). Rears are S60R rear calipers (also 4 pot Brembo's) with S60R rear discs.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to S70T5Chris For This Useful Post:

leet5r (Monday 5th July 2010)

Demented Tonka Toy
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,758 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Looks great!

Be careful with those Team Dynamics - I got a set of Pro Race 1.3's 18" in anthracite Mine were wonky when I got them (wheel wobble) then the garage said one had already buckled (and deffo hadn't been over any big potholes) so they are quite soft!

If you're running 17's your profile should protect em a bit tho, mine were on 35's or 40's i think

BSR stage 3, BSR Stainless Exhaust, Vibratechnics gearbox Mount, OZ 17" Superturismo Alloys, Bell FMIC, LED Side lights, LED interior Lights, Tinted Windows, Eibach Sports Springs, K&N Air Intake, 3" Sports Cat and Downpipe, Debadged, EST Strut Brace, EST Grille, Black Moose Stickers, Bilstein B8 Dampers, Fully Polybushed, CC3 all round, CF Wingmirrors
    Release the Monkey inside of you >>> Trunk Monkey

27. The Following User Says Thank You to t5_monkey For This Useful Post:

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by t5_monkey View Post
    Looks great!

Be careful with those Team Dynamics - I got a set of Pro Race 1.3's 18" in anthracite Mine were wonky when I got them (wheel wobble) then the garage said one had already buckled (and deffo hadn't been over any big potholes) so they are quite soft!

If you're running 17's your profile should protect em a bit tho, mine were on 35's or 40's i think
    They are 17's yeah. Had them on for 9 months or so now with no problems, done a few track days with them on. A lot of guys are using these on their 850's/X70's and haven't had any issues that I'm aware of, maybe you were just unlucky?

I'm currently running 225/45's. I'll kill them at Castle Combe on Friday, and then I'm going to go over to 235/40's

Demented Tonka Toy
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,758 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by S70T5Chris View Post
    They are 17's yeah. Had them on for 9 months or so now with no problems, done a few track days with them on. A lot of guys are using these on their 850's/X70's and haven't had any issues that I'm aware of, maybe you were just unlucky?

I'm currently running 225/45's. I'll kill them at Castle Combe on Friday, and then I'm going to go over to 235/40's
    Yeah element of bad luck but I did get a refund etc... so all was well in the end - ended up buying a bed and set of shelves from John Lewis instead with the cash as they were my 30th bday present to moi (I really am getting old!)

The ride was abysmal on them with sports springs, I prefer it now with the 17's back on.

BSR stage 3, BSR Stainless Exhaust, Vibratechnics gearbox Mount, OZ 17" Superturismo Alloys, Bell FMIC, LED Side lights, LED interior Lights, Tinted Windows, Eibach Sports Springs, K&N Air Intake, 3" Sports Cat and Downpipe, Debadged, EST Strut Brace, EST Grille, Black Moose Stickers, Bilstein B8 Dampers, Fully Polybushed, CC3 all round, CF Wingmirrors
    Release the Monkey inside of you >>> Trunk Monkey

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by t5_monkey View Post
    Yeah element of bad luck but I did get a refund etc... so all was well in the end - ended up buying a bed and set of shelves from John Lewis instead with the cash as they were my 30th bday present to moi (I really am getting old!)

The ride was abysmal on them with sports springs, I prefer it now with the 17's back on.
    I know that feeling mate! my 30th in January!

eVolvolution
    Thanks
    That's one helluva shiny S70!!!!!

Thread Information