Join Today

Thread: T5 ABS pump

This user has no status

Thanks

T5 ABS pump

Hi all,

My name is Simon and I am a new member on the site. I am the happy owner of an M 95 T5 . Unfortunately my ABS pump has developed a leak and I am struggling to find a replacement (obviously a new one from Volvo is more than the car is worth !). There seem to be a few around but none for a car with the Tracs system ( which mine has ).

If anyone has any suggestions or can point me in the right direction I would be most grateful !

This user has no status

Thanks
    Hey Mate,

What are the numbers on it? the volvo number and the part number. Ive got one i bought but it was a year newer than my car and didnt fit, Mine is a late 1994, if thats any help to you.
    Only issue is its in Australia, but i bought it from the Uk, so i could easily send it back, but id only send it if its definatley the right one. There are also a few parts dealers on here, so maybe they can help you. NADS has helped me before and been great, so maybe look for him.

Thread Information