Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    but when your running to the petrol station every 2 days cause you've only got a £10 in your pocket every time you go it gets soul destroying.
    I know how you feel mate i only fill £10 every time i go,would love to fill it to the top.
    Im not working at the moment and still manage to run 2 cars,ok i dont smoke and drink and have no social life bar these forums lol.
    I do get stick about it,people saying how does he run 2 cars with not working and all that.
    I think you would be mad to sell her on as you will never be able to buy another to the same spec and extras.
    Just keep her mate and look to the future.

http://www.terrabear-newfoundlands.co.uk/
    You always come back to what you know !!!
    13.8@ 103mph fastest forum 850 in 2010 Running 286bhp(former owner)

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 727 Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Rnash2002 View Post
    Its to do with the remap
    My old manual t-5r which had a genuine rica 304 remap would never get above 34mpg,so nothing to do with the remap.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Same as me too!!!,

I thought i would never part with mine, ever!, but high insurance re-newal, speeding points, and a fair distance to work and back (although a good drive!), but costly in fuel, has forced me to do the same.

she`ll be gone tommorro,and i hope and prey that its not a monumental mistake, that i`ll regret till i die!!!

Getting p****d off just thinkin about it now!

F*****g **** rip off britain!, it comes to summat dunnit, when you cant even afford to run your car, cos you weekly petrol bill, is almost as much as your weekly shoppin at asda!!!
    off to bed now,

Over and out!

Craig
    My awesome 855 Gone but never forgotton.

currently cruising (Hmmmm) in my S.60 2.0T, with mild mods, and a RICA remap. very niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKESC70T5 View Post
    My old manual t-5r which had a genuine rica 304 remap would never get above 34mpg,so nothing to do with the remap.
    Thats strange as i could avarage around 35/38 on a good run mostly motorways and stuff,ive now got a 19t remap and again can avarage around 33/35 on a run.
    My combined is sitting on 26 at the moment and thats with mostly short distance and town driving.

http://www.terrabear-newfoundlands.co.uk/
    You always come back to what you know !!!
    13.8@ 103mph fastest forum 850 in 2010 Running 286bhp(former owner)

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    The job i have is 2 days paid by the employer ant the rest of the time its YMCA time as im doing my NVQ Level II in Motor Mechanics.

Dont get me wrong we get decent money with the child tax and working tax topping things up but when your running to the petrol station every 2 days cause you've only got a £10 in your pocket every time you go it gets soul destroying.

I'll muddle through like i always do, chin up, grin and bear it

On the bright side, it looks like petrol's coming down

Asda dropped it 2p today and the local Shell have followed.
    Thats going to be tough for a bit then, but should be worth it in the end. Hope it all works out.
    Jez

C70 2.4T Manual

Thread Information