Join Today
    This user has no status
    Thanks

ermm OH DEAR>>> lost my keys..

Okay only had 1 set of keys for my car.. and well got my wife a new mini cooper s today.. put her spare key on my keys then went for a family photoshoot and not seen them again since.. i cannot find them anywhere...
    believe me we have searched....

okay what are my options... do i have to get it towed to volvo or will they be able to cut me a key offf my reg etc.. but i take it will need programming....

please help what should i do my car is stuck 15 miles away from where i am...

oh dear help......
    If you make it idiot proof
    They will make a better idiot

Trader
    No Longer a trader.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,791 Posts
    Either way your knackered until monday, Ring your local Volvo dealer, explain what's happend and they should be able to supply a new key, you'll need to take I.D. (logbook, drivers licence etc) but as you say it will need programming to the car. Do you have AA cover?, get the car recovered to the dealers.
    http://www.airbrushartists.org/Gal72..._s_Gallery.asp

Currently rocking Volvo's finest V70R 2WD Manual

Previous cars:
    1996 855 T5 (Ex Police),1996 854 T5,1996 855 T5,1995 855 Black T-5R,1996 960,1997 855 R

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomcat For This Useful Post:

Pistol Pete (Saturday 15th May 2010),WOODY T5 (Saturday 15th May 2010)

NOS
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,853 Times in 1,341 Posts

Smile massage

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
    Either way your knackered until monday, Ring your local Volvo dealer, explain what's happend and they should be able to supply a new key, you'll need to take I.D. (logbook, drivers licence etc) but as you say it will need programming to the car. Do you have AA cover?, get the car recovered to the dealers.
    pm`d u mate

Thread Information