Join Today
    the wait is nearly over
    Thanks

i'm back in a volvo

hi everyone i went away from volvo after my v70r not far just down the road to saab,but last night i came back and got myself a v70 t5 geartronic p2 ex plod it says its done 83k does anyone know how i can try and verify that as it seems a bit to much like wishfull thinking to me nothing in the car would suggest it hasnt done that but it's a 2002 ex plod so the chances are it hasnt thanks all and it's good to be back i'll update my pic as soon as i can walk proberly old age and football dont mix lol

Glad im Back -D
    Thanks
    Welcome back buddy

Do you have any old mot's with the car ?, you could verify the mileage off of them to a certain extent, or being an ex-plod car you could get in touch with Volvo themselves they should have extensive history on it

1998 C70 T5 GT Auto, 68k, FVSH, Immaculate inside and out, only mod - poly top mount, its Yellow and no pete i didnt paint it, lol

This user has no status

Thanks
    Rufe will be able to give you a list of servicing and MOT for free.

Glad im Back -D
    Thanks
    Yep i forgot about Simon

Gave me a print out of my cars service history for free, if he didnt i wouldnt have had anything at all

Always very helpful and a nice guy, give him a PM or phone him - Tel: 01792 310 999

1998 C70 T5 GT Auto, 68k, FVSH, Immaculate inside and out, only mod - poly top mount, its Yellow and no pete i didnt paint it, lol

the wait is nearly over
    Thanks
    cheers for that i'll give him a pm i have the up to date mot and a printout from volvo with all my cars details and milage matches up on that just seems to good to be true but i'll keep trying

Thread Information