Hi guys, im back on the forum after 3 years? I used to have a C70 T5 saffy
now im back with a S60 T5 2001 88k miles,
So far i have a list longer than my arm to sort out!!
first off i want to fix the broken parts and sort out a good stage 0
before attempting any remapping/porting/changing turbos about
It managed to tear the top engine mount all by its self on the same day i bought it!
Tracking is miles out! so maybe some wishbone,engine and strut power flex bushes and a decent Geo will sort that out?
Exhaust is on its way out, but looking at Volvo prices i will wait until it falls off and make my self a custom one,
Its never had a timing belt, and also by the looks of it never had a fuel filter change,
So im thinking a full major service including gear box flush and fill is in need!
Should i change the water pump and tensioner/idle pullys whilst im there or is it not really needed as this is going to cost a fair bit at the end,
Samco silicon piping will be used to change all vacuum pipes, how much of 3/6mm will be needed to change the lot over?
I have a idle problem also jumps up and down 100-200 rpm disconnected the MAF and made no difference i found 2 sensors next to each other on a pipe that goes to/from the inter cooler i d/c that and it seem to idle nice, reconnected it and it was lumpy again(and now threw up a engine management light!) what is that sensor called??
Is it also worth taking the inter cooler out and giving the inside and out sides a good clean?
Change fan belt aswell whilst its all off?
Is there any thing i have missed? and what would you change to a unloved S60 T5,
body work is mint!

Many thanks

Alex (looking forward to some volvo meets)
sorry for bad pics