Join Today

Threaded View

This user has no status
    Thanks

Finally fitted ipd antiroll bar!!! woo hooo

This was a beast of a job, and i do not recommend doing it outside on a gravel drive, this job calls for a pit ramp, or at least a nice flat gravel free garage. ah well old jacket to lie on and many many hours and swear words later, my car now turns like a scooby, well nearly, its tight as a bankers wallet now. and ive still got the back to do, and ipd top mounts, cant wait. should be a doddle in comparision. basically if you own an 850 and are gonna tune it, the ipd arb kit is what makes biggest difference to handling. its awesome to say the least, thankyou all who surgested this arb kit.
    current mods
    ipd roll bar
    ipd drop links
    strutt brace
    reverse flow intercooler pipe work
    jetex twin exhaust
    mbc and boost gauge
    forge twin dv
    4core 10mm racing leads
    powerflex top tie bar mounts and gearbox tie mountings
    bilstien b4 on front nivomats on back standard springs all round
    and soon to be fitted rear ipd arb and ipd top spring seats.

in the pipe line is me7 manifold, 16t turbo, blue injectors, 100 cell race cat,
    remap.... and then after all that, i may finally get around to sorting the sound system out, lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mental Wealth Doctor For This Useful Post:

Flatout Phil (Tuesday 2nd March 2010)

Thread Information