Join Today
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Edwingsiu would it not be easier to put everything back to factory standard, check everything runs right and start again?

Sometimes its eaiser to take a step back to then take a step forwards again...

Also alot of firms nowadays will ship internationally so if you need parts at reasonable prices jump on line and speak to someone over here (England) or in sweden and see if they have what you need and can ship it to you. International frieght is not too expensive for small ish items and companies have contracts set up with shipping channels for even cheaper transportation.

For example my uncle lives in Madrid and runs a Mercedes which parts are very expensive for over there....he has me to get him parts over here and send them to him.....works well.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanks for your advise. I actually have tried to put everything back to the orig before. But it didn't help.
    For updated, I have reconnect the hose today and in addition, I read something about remove the the grill inside the MAF (either from Dave or OZ Brick). Thought since I have time today and might as well remove it at the same time. What suprise me is the car ran well and I don't get the cutting off anymore. Not sure what I did but looks like the problem is gone. I have not have a chance to try it on the highway but it drives very normal now?! I will drive it for few days to see if everything is ok. Will keep you guys posted.
    Anyways, any idea why I oil at the CBV?
    Cheers,
    Edwin
    ---------
    94 855 Turbo 190K stock except.......
    K&N panel filter with holes in the air box
    MAF screen removed
    relocated horns
    6000K HID headlights
    Black Mesh Grille
    Boost gauge on A-pilar
    Tinted 60% all round
    Back up camera
    10 disc DVD changer with tv tuner

This user has no status
    Thanks
    sorry guys, I have to take back of what I just said. since I didn't believe by removing the MAF screen can make my car drive better. So I took it out again just now eventhough it is almost mid night. And yes I was right, the car drove better but this is what I found.
    1) still having the hold back in boost when going downhill whan it reach at about 7psi
    2) drives a lot better in the highway except when I floor it, I am only getting about 10 to 11 psi (not sure if this is normal)
    But I have to say overall, the car do seems to run better than what I had for the last 4 months.
    Can someone help?
    Cheers,
    Edwin
    ---------
    MAF screen removed
    relocated horns
    6000K HID headlights
    Black Mesh Grille
    Boost gauge on A-pilar
    Tinted 60% all round
    Back up camera
    10 disc DVD changer with tv tuner

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Finaly my car is fix. Now I can have constant boost at 10psi and spike at 14. Is it what it should be? Anyways, it was the spark plug. I was using the NGK spark plug (forgot what it was.) It was recommanded by someone at the forum (forgot which forum though) When I inspect the gapping, it was far apart and I think it was 1.1 vs factory 0.7 I ended up replace them with Bosh platinum and now she is pulling strong. I wonder if I really did put in a wrong plug since I didn't have any problem when I replaced them or I screw up the plug when I was playing with the wastgate and boost was too high and screw up the plug?
    Do the gapping go futher apart when they are wear out?
    Cheers,
    Edwin
    ---------
    MAF screen removed
    relocated horns
    6000K HID headlights
    Black Mesh Grille
    Boost gauge on A-pilar
    Tinted 60% all round
    Back up camera