Join Today

Thread: What brakes?

This user has no status

Thanks

What brakes?

Hi Guys,

I'm wanting to upgrade my front discs and pads, was thinking about EBC ggrooved and dimpled discs with red stuff pads. Anyone used these? whats the verdict on them?

Also i found these on ebay
    ebay item number 180466184789
    the price is a bit cheap and im worried they might just be metal frisbees!!!

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Harry

Beer Baron
    Nice to have some power again.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,466 Times in 1,996 Posts
    Although i'm sure people will have different opinions about these on different cars, i had exactly this setup on my T4 ( x reg, phase 2), and although a bit unresposive when cold (although no worse than many other performance pads in my experience) when warmed up they wre excellent, and although i never got to use them on a track, they did get a v tough test when i was on holiday in north devon with some v steep hills and they didn't fade one bit. A LOT less brake dust as well.

Thread Information