Join Today

Thread: Ice+snow=

This user has no status
    Thanks

Unhappy Ice+snow=

one smashed titan !!!!! not a happy bunny. went shopping with the family. on the way home 3 inch's of snow dropped in 20 mins on top of the ice already there. not a good mix!!! slowing down for a bend at walking speed the big v would not turn in. resulting in me useing the side of my wheel as a bumper and breaking it in half nearly. then having to swop the spare in a blizzard !!!! best bit was they had only been referbed 11 months ago !!! oh well moan over !!!!!

Trader
    No Longer a trader.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,791 Posts
    Oh gawd!, that's not good, I thought we'd seen the last of the damn snow!, I've gotten up to a good covering of snow this morning too, that's going to make working outside slightly more difficult.
    http://www.airbrushartists.org/Gal72..._s_Gallery.asp

Currently rocking Volvo's finest V70R 2WD Manual

Previous cars:
    1996 855 T5 (Ex Police),1996 854 T5,1996 855 T5,1995 855 Black T-5R,1996 960,1997 855 R

This user has no status
    Thanks
    the only bonus today was a phone call from my old mans mate who has a set of titans i can have for £50 !!! bargin i thought that was a wheel .turns out it's for all four !!!!

Shiny Superstar
    Back in the game!
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,484 Times in 2,466 Posts
    I am really glad I have winter tyres on now - on gash perfo's! Hope you get it sorted.
    Volvo ABS ECU Repair
    Join my projecteers tribe - Old Volvos Never Die - They just get faster.

Visit my VPCUK garage and my YouTube channel - WobblyDave72

Glad im Back -D
    Thanks
    £50 for a set of Titans is an absolute steal

Has he got any more

1998 C70 T5 GT Auto, 68k, FVSH, Immaculate inside and out, only mod - poly top mount, its Yellow and no pete i didnt paint it, lol

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by linkin582 View Post
    the only bonus today was a phone call from my old mans mate who has a set of titans i can have for £50 !!! bargin i thought that was a wheel .turns out it's for all four !!!!
    Who's a lucky boy then lol,

i smashed a wheel in the previous snow, my own fault really, was having too much fun! lol, {awd}, but wasnt so lucky with finding a replacement.
    ended up going to see Nads who i bought titans off originally, he had said on phone they were anthricite, and they were the same as the ones i had before,
    got there {50mile trip}, and they were bloody silver not black! doh! was well gutted. my car now is looking all pick and mix till i can get the dollar for refurb, grrrrr., if you dont live millions of miles away i'd buy a spare titan off you bud. wo hang on suffolk is far, have to be a cheap titan but even at 15 you'd still be in profit lol

was impressed how the titan alloy is made though. they are H rims so if you damage just the rim the tyre will stay inflated,
    Last edited by Mental Wealth Doctor; Sunday 31st January 2010 at 16:27.

Glad im Back -D
    Thanks
    Slight Hijack boys ............

T5 Pete has Silver Titans on his T5 and they look bloody awesome................

1998 C70 T5 GT Auto, 68k, FVSH, Immaculate inside and out, only mod - poly top mount, its Yellow and no pete i didnt paint it, lol

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by linkin582 View Post
    bargain of the century

Thread Information