Well here goes went down to work to get my car home after it had been sat there for a week with a dead fuel pump. (Fitted new second hand one and was up and running last night) but as i was on my own with two cars decided to leave mine there and take the other home this morning. So anyway went down to collect it this afternoon and she started fine as expected so i rolled a couple of yards then stopped again to talk, jumped back in the car put it in drive and it stalled. (strange i thought as its auto) tryed to start again and nothing it was just turning over, thought new pump might be at fault but no all was working fine there so spark was the next thing to check. Nothing from the coil pack bugger i thought now need a new one of them after checking all the fuses but then noticed the dreaded orange gearbox light flashing on the dash, so have removed ecu's now and will look at it again tomorrow but would this problem cause it not to fire?
Also anyone got any ideas of why this might have occured? ecu spike maybe as i was jump starting it. All help need before a have another wasted hour journey to work tomorrow when i dont have to be there.