Join Today

Thread: My S70 T5

Threaded View

This user has no status
    Thanks

My S70 T5

Evening all

Just looking for a little feedback.Im going to have to sell my car mainly due to lack of use really.Im just looking for guidance on a realistic price for it.Its an S70 T5 in CD spec with 1 prev owner from new and 74,000mls.
    The car has full Volvo history and everything electric works incl the heated & elec memory seats.
    The car recently had a new radiator and has had the heater matrix repaired.
    Its in lovely condition but the only things I have noticed are the rear offside passenger door has been repainted at sometime but the colour match is perfect.I only noticed whilst waxing it in the summer and the surface finish seemed different to the front door.There is a slight scuff on the rear bumper and the nearside mirror.The wheels could be refurbished to really make the car look mint.

So thats about it I was thinking £1500 but what do you all think ?

Many thanks

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2553/...741cea6f_b.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3483/...58a09a29_o.jpg
    Last edited by macp; Sunday 3rd January 2010 at 19:22.

Thread Information