Join Today

Threaded View

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by t5 pete View Post
    I remember watching that also while looking at videos on net at freezing there was a few open deck blocks with that method of bars in the water jackets for extra support being used in motor sport applications.
    Personally I think Tim would be the best to ask on this situation as ypu say he's running the sort of power levels dave is wanting to achieve.
    Tim has on many occasions tested to destruction with constant track use the weak points of these engines and has just about ironed out all the little fixes there is! Steve also ran 458bhp and had no liner issues for the life span of his car and when it was broken the where no issues found with splitting liners Tim had also shimmed that block!
    I Reckon I am Perilously close to 592 Bhp With all my non dangerous Mods

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GregE102 For This Useful Post:

jamesy12345 (Monday 25th January 2016)

Thread Information