Join Today

Threaded View

This user has no status
    Thanks
    I'd like to third the motion.

It's nothing to do with opinions shown, it's a lack of respect of the users of this forum & a lack of will on your part to accept the advice of (i'd guess by now) 10 other users who have all agreed on a sensible course of action to investigate the issue based on suggestions of both DIY mechanics & professional mechanics (some trained by Volvo!).

Your lack of understanding that mechanical issues can often be simple things to fix IF you diagnose the issue first, saving you money & the mechanic time, just shows that you either enjoy giving poor advice or have a distinct lack of reasoning.

I feel very sad that a Volvo is suffering at your hands, constantly having new parts put on to different areas in an attempt to repair the most obvious fault in the car.

But luckily you must have to get out of the poor thing once in a while.

I have also added you to my ignore list, as I'm getting tired of this purile drivvle which you continue to spout.

Save us all mods!

You think I know **** nothing! But let me tell you I know **** all!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thebadger For This Useful Post:

cornclose (Wednesday 16th December 2009),dave stew (Wednesday 16th December 2009),kyebosh (Wednesday 16th December 2009),PaulZX (Wednesday 16th December 2009),t5 stealth (Wednesday 16th December 2009),T5ER (Wednesday 16th December 2009),v70torslanda (Wednesday 16th December 2009)

Thread Information