Join Today

Thread: Project Manual

Threaded View

VPCUK Car of the Year 2013
    Jim
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,282 Times in 3,549 Posts

Project Manual

Right then.....after wanting a manual for a while now, but with my t5r having200,000 on the clock it's not worth selling it(would never get what i wanted for it!!). So after some thought ive decided to go the whole hog and take the engine and box(whole front sub-frame)out of mine and replace with a donor.

Found a donor at Nads an ex Tim Williams car, have been in contact and it's a top engine 97k stems and pcv done and reverse i/c(for sale as i have already).

So next weekend im going to start on dropping the sub-frame ready for the transplant.

To be honest im crapping it a bit as this will be the biggest project ive done, but with the help of Smithy(he convinced me it's all going to be fine!!!!) hopefully i'll have the car i want in the new year.

Will get some photo's up at the weekend as progress starts in Nads cave.

And before anyone else(Cameron) says it, yes it's so i can beat the Mrs over a 1/4 mile when it's finished!
    Last edited by Jamest5r; Monday 7th December 2009 at 17:15.

T35, 556Nm/410lbft & 361BHP/317WHP

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamest5r For This Useful Post:

cameron (Monday 7th December 2009)

Thread Information