Join Today
    your mars a welder

Thanks

cossie injectors

has any 1 had any experience with cosworth injectors on they volvo , cheers as i know where some greens 1 are goin cheep

Trader
    No Longer a trader.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,791 Posts
    Won't you have a minor problem though as Cossie's only need four, not five injectors....
    http://www.airbrushartists.org/Gal72..._s_Gallery.asp

Currently rocking Volvo's finest V70R 2WD Manual

Previous cars:
    1996 855 T5 (Ex Police),1996 854 T5,1996 855 T5,1995 855 Black T-5R,1996 960,1997 855 R

This user has no status
    Thanks
    lol valid point TC

SIGNATURE COURTESY OF STORM TROLL

This user has no status
    Thanks
    The impedance values of the cosworth injectors are very low compared to the 12-14.5 ohm impedance volvo use items. Just stick with the tried and tested Volvo series if its just a slight increase you are after. If a larger increase is required just go and buy the required flow injectors and that way the correct map would be required to accompany them.

your mars a welder

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan M View Post
    The impedance values of the cosworth injectors are very low compared to the 12-14.5 ohm impedance volvo use items. Just stick with the tried and tested Volvo series if its just a slight increase you are after. If a larger increase is required just go and buy the required flow injectors and that way the correct map would be required to accompany them.
    cheers a cart seem to find any no body wants to sell the greens or want to much for them, so a was thinkin about some 55lb 1s, but dont know where to get them from

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,783 Times in 1,506 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leet5r View Post
    cheers a cart seem to find any no body wants to sell the greens or want to much for them, so a was thinkin about some 55lb 1s, but dont know where to get them from
    i had blue me7s in my p1 v70 with my t35 turbo and they would fuel car up to 1.4 bar ,if you want to run more boost than that then use volvo greens or vauxhal blues which tim williams has got the part number for which i fitted to my car before it got smashed up

your mars a welder

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by smithy View Post
    i had blue me7s in my p1 v70 with my t35 turbo and they would fuel car up to 1.4 bar ,if you want to run more boost than that then use volvo greens or vauxhal blues which tim williams has got the part number for which i fitted to my car before it got smashed up
    cheers , do all me7 cars have blues in , and can you get the part number for the vauxhall 1s m8

Thread Information