Join Today
    This user has no status
    Thanks

850 T5 used parts

I was speaking with my mechanic tonight and hes decided to break his project 850 in search of a fresher 850 so hes decided to break it. He also decided to break my old 850 I gave him. Both are T5's mines the Turbo badged model from 93 and his is an ex police model I think from 95. Mines is the metallic wine colour (same as my V70 pictured below) and his is well obviously white, both are 854's. Between the 2 of them all parts are available as far as we know. He has the head off his which has been ported and polished and has 5 of something instead of the standard 3 of something usually done when porting and polishing (I know thats really vague but I really can't remember what, if anyone is interested in it I'll find out exactly what he means). He paid over £600 quid to have the head done. Any parts required we are more than happy to post but for heavier items it will be a tad more expensive as they are coming from NI. Please pm me if you prefer I'll be checking everyday and will be more than happy to give all the information needed. Thanks guys.

As the T5 came to a lonesome end

Its just the V70 2.5 10 valve SE, pictured here with the 2 people that make life worth living, my babies.

Needs a wash Image taken in the beautiful Malin head, Irelands most northerly point.

a 19t just isn't laggy enough
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 4,072 Posts
    a 5 angle head is to do with the valve & there seating, as you say normally there only done to 3 angle

as your old car is a 93 i guess its got the reverse flow intercooler (turbo to intercooler pipe going over the top) they are worth quite a bit, i got over £60 for the 2 intercooler pipes on ebay

3. The Following User Says Thank You to p fandango For This Useful Post:

volvoturboman (Wednesday 4th November 2009)

This user has no status
    Thanks
    I could be doing with a pair of rear door handles, and the interior switches from your car (as long as they still luminate). As it's the Turbo like mine, I take it that it has the square switches instead of the newer rounder ones.

How much would you be looking for?

I don't care if you have a T-5, a T-5R or an R......
    ......they wouldn't have existed if my Turbo hadn't forged the path!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by p fandango View Post
    a 5 angle head is to do with the valve & there seating, as you say normally there only done to 3 angle

as your old car is a 93 i guess its got the reverse flow intercooler (turbo to intercooler pipe going over the top) they are worth quite a bit, i got over £60 for the 2 intercooler pipes on ebay
    Thats exactly it mate, thank you very much and cheers for the heads up on the pipes.

Pm'd you duncvolvoturbo!
    Last edited by volvoturboman; Wednesday 4th November 2009 at 02:01.

Its just the V70 2.5 10 valve SE, pictured here with the 2 people that make life worth living, my babies.

Needs a wash Image taken in the beautiful Malin head, Irelands most northerly point.

This user has no status

Thanks
    has either got foglights? i just fitted a pair to mine, and i am in need of the near side bumper plastic seal

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbych View Post
    has either got foglights? i just fitted a pair to mine, and i am in need of the near side bumper plastic seal
    Mate mines didn't but leave it with me and I'll check out the ex copper one, cheers.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by volvoturboman View Post
    Mate mines didn't but leave it with me and I'll check out the ex copper one, cheers.
    I've PM'd ya.
    VOLVO 854R (1996 model)

This user has no status

Thanks
    Pm'd me or Volvoturboman? i assume him, as I have no PM, but it's me that needs the plastic seal. Still found today they are only £2.25 from volvo new anyway

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbych View Post
    Pm'd me or Volvoturboman? i assume him, as I have no PM, but it's me that needs the plastic seal. Still found today they are only £2.25 from volvo new anyway
    So you got one then mate. Happy days

Thread Information