Join Today

Thread: Ice help!

This user has no status
    Thanks

Ice help!

Just as things were starting to look up (Got my projectors fitted, LED side's arrived this morning) I go out to the car, turn the stereo on, and a CD appears to have got jammed somehow. I have an SC901 and what happens is...

When I go to eject the 3cd cartridge it pops out half way like it does when you change a cd, the motors whine away like they usually do but they sound like they're struggling. The cartridge then goes back in and I get the message "ERROR" on the screen. Pressing the numbers (like you would to select a different cd) doesn't do anything and the only button that does work in relation to the cd player is the eject button, which starts the above all over again.

So, I have 3 cd's stuck in there but can only use the radio :-(

Has anyone else had this problem? What can I do????

Meet Abby, an elegant lady... Still, very willing to go topless in public. All I gotta do is push the right buttons...

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Is it really only me who has been unfortunate enough for this to happen to?!

Meet Abby, an elegant lady... Still, very willing to go topless in public. All I gotta do is push the right buttons...

the true nut job
    Thanks
    hi mate i had this but it was on cd 2..i had to push it back in so it would load doing all the bangs and rattels, then switch the car off leve it a bit then switch it back on and it sorted it..might have been luck but no probs after hope this helps...
    who puts 300bhp in a volvo.....DONT MIND MY SMILE, THE VOICES IN MY HEAD ARE JUST TELLING DIRTY JOKES........v70R...hids..black mesh grill...17 inch R alloys..groved and drilled front and rear disc..lots bling..,k-n filter..yamaha R1-98 with nos..touring bike honda varadero xl 1000...

Thread Information