Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    As said when staying at the 17",use 215/45/17
    When changing to let's say 18" you can fit 225/35/18,at least on mine,no probs

There's another very good one from the dutch tyre factory(vredestein)Ulltracs,great tyres.

gr,walter
    get in,shut-up and hold on.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    thanks for all the tyre advice - very much appreciated

i'm having some vredestein ultracs fitted tonight and as its chucking it down in coventry at the moment they'll get a good test in the wet later !!

Old Fart
    Weston on the Mud Somerset or in it if you get the tide wrong.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    thanks all so far - it feels like a bit of an exclusive club - i haven't seen another 850R around the Coventry / Leicester area for a while.....until now
    Hi Nick I can guarantee that now you own a Volvo you will see them all over the place. In fact you'll wonder how the hell you missed them in the past.
    “If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as the souls who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson (1778)

Did you know the EU says that you can't claim that drinking water prevents dehydration. So now you know for sure what many of have known for years that the EU is run by a bunch of nutters.

Thread Information