Join Today

Thread: Projectors

This user has no status
    Thanks

Projectors

Well, after months of saving money and then having (not choosing!) to spend it on something else, I finally got around to buying some projector headlamps and matching indicators (courtesy of Spesh - cheers fella). They arrived this afty so, as soon as I got home from work I set too. Only took me 20mins on each side! The fiddliest bit was changing the sidelight bulbs to ultra white ones which required a pair of needle-nose pliers.
    They totally change the look of the car!
    I will pop some piccies up when I get round to taking some as it was getting a bit dark by the time I finished.
    Well worth it though!!

Meet Abby, an elegant lady... Still, very willing to go topless in public. All I gotta do is push the right buttons...

This user has no status
    Thanks
    How much did they set u back please mate if you don't mind me asking, only I want some for my v70

1998 Toyota previa 2.4 LPG
    7 seats and still room for my dog
    Not as quick as my old t5 though!

God I miss her...

This user has no status
    Thanks
    After postage, nearly £200. I'm pleased with that though. They'll set you back a fair bit more new. Parts For Volvo stock them,

Click here to have a look. I've got some pics taken, I'll just resize them and pop them on.

Meet Abby, an elegant lady... Still, very willing to go topless in public. All I gotta do is push the right buttons...

This user has no status

Thanks
    There is a seller on eBay, username is takajos, who sells them, and considerably cheaper than PFV.

One thing I'd recommend is fitting Volvo headlamp protectors as the lens is something like £80 if you crack one, and normally has to be gotten from the USA. The proectors are about £35 from Rufe.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Might have to invest in a couple then!

Thread Information