Join Today
    This user has no status
    Thanks

Volvo Headunit...

Its the one with the three disc changer built in if that helps??

Anywho, every few months it throws a wobbly and freezes, or the sound stops - so i switch it off, and then wont switch on again!

I have to pull the wires out the back, wait a couple of seconds, then plug them back in - enter the code, which someone has stupidly written on the stereo (not me) and its fine, again for a few more months.

Now, for nearly 3 years or so, its not really bothered me, but its starting to niggle away at me, so was wondering if anyone had a cure/solution or any idea whats up with it??

The music i play is varied, even the radio, so i cant believe its because Victor doesnt like it! at least he's never said anything

Cheers

Nathan
    I created a genius, who outgrew my teachings, and is now being mentored by a new sensei! Live long Victor!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Just done it again, anyone??
    I created a genius, who outgrew my teachings, and is now being mentored by a new sensei! Live long Victor!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    I have a similar problem, mine doesn't play fm anymore after it had been cutting out sound for ages. It still plays am so I don't think it's my aerial. Sorry I can't offer any advice on how to fix it but I thought I would let you know that your not alone with this fault

1998 Toyota previa 2.4 LPG
    7 seats and still room for my dog
    Not as quick as my old t5 though!

God I miss her...

Thread Information