• Maybe

3 50.00%
  • No

2 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    This user has no status
    Thanks

exhaustsukltd induction kit

Hi folks just started talking to exhausts uk ltd with the possibility of them making me custom pipe work for either a single or twin cone set up haven't decided which yet. I was wondering if anybody else would be interested in having one think they would be using my car as a guinea pig to take the measurements from i don't know prices as of yet but presume it would get cheaper the more interest they have.

Just a show of hands needed so i can go back to them with a idea of numbers
    Volvo 850 t5
    1996/1997

This user has no status

Thanks
    If you can get a heat shield in there too i may be interested if for the right price or if its a cold air feed kit as in an insulated hard pipe kit which locates the filter cone out of the way in a strong/cold air feed location.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Im guessing they will make it with a heat shield at least id hope idealy it would be located by the cut out for the fog light or by the front grill think it will be either mild steel or stainless as they make exhaust aswell
    Volvo 850 t5
    1996/1997

a 19t just isn't laggy enough
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 4,072 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skirmish998 View Post
    If you can get a heat shield in there too i may be interested if for the right price or if its a cold air feed kit as in an insulated hard pipe kit which locates the filter cone out of the way in a strong/cold air feed location.
    inless you can get the heatshield 100% sealed (which ain't easy it) aint worth bothering with, & once the sheild heats up it'd act like a radiator warming the air

Thread Information