Join Today
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Glad im Back -D
    Thanks
    The T5, T5R and R and very understated, thats why i love showing the tailgate to loads of rice machines, bmw's, and bigger more expensive cars

Long live the Volvo

1998 C70 T5 GT Auto, 68k, FVSH, Immaculate inside and out, only mod - poly top mount, its Yellow and no pete i didnt paint it, lol

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    The T5, T5R and R and very understated, thats why i love showing the tailgate to loads of rice machines, bmw's, and bigger more expensive cars

Long live the Volvo
    I've never had a Volvo show my BMW the road home yet tho ......

Suspended
    This user has no status

In the Scottish boonies,at the bottom of a pint tumbler..
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Banana View Post
    Only a matter of time.......

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Banana View Post
    Mine will show you the road home but i don't know where you live
    get in,shut-up and hold on.

Suspended
    This user has no status

Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by walter leever View Post
    Mine will show you the road home but i don't know where you live
    If you can get a post code you can follow mine mate...Sat Nav..

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanG View Post
    If you can get a post code you can follow mine mate...Sat Nav..
    ..............lol,bit i'll be to scared............west bank and all that.
    Last edited by walter leever; Sunday 23rd August 2009 at 20:15.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Had a bit of 'fun' on the m6 toll today with a renaultsport megane the 225 one in my t5. All i have done is the k and n ind kit, top mount poly'd, HD drop links and brand new fresh oil.... nowt special and at 173k miles probably not hitting the 225 bhp it should have had at factory but was absolutely all over the back of him till he moved over and we hit a clear stretch. he just couldn't keep up... unfortunately for him I had noticed the motorway womble and cop wagon up ahead and backed right off..... can anyone hear that strange two tone noise???? brightened my 6 hour drive to bonnie Jockland. not bad for 466 miles....

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skirmish998 View Post
    Had a bit of 'fun' on the m6 toll today with a renaultsport megane the 225 one in my t5. All i have done is the k and n ind kit, top mount poly'd, HD drop links and brand new fresh oil.... nowt special and at 173k miles probably not hitting the 225 bhp it should have had at factory but was absolutely all over the back of him till he moved over and we hit a clear stretch. he just couldn't keep up... unfortunately for him I had noticed the motorway womble and cop wagon up ahead and backed right off..... can anyone hear that strange two tone noise???? brightened my 6 hour drive to bonnie Jockland. not bad for 466 miles....
    Another one who can explain it at home:"i'm not lying baby there was a crazy one with an old volvo behind me"

This user has no status
    Thanks
    can i add to the list with the plick in a 2000 plate golf gti that thought 2 inches from my rear bumper on country roads was a safe distance and the attempting to over take on the long straight and failing before finally overtaking me in a residentail area into oncomming traffic who had to swerve to avoid him, before pulling up at the next traffic lights only to realise i was going to be along side him so held back to avoid eye contact and some verbal abuse from my side. His poor missis looked scared sh****ss.

This user has no status

Thanks
    what can I say he was not observing his surroundings in a safe and appropriate manner.... but missing a womble 4x4 and a 'MARKED' estate is his own fault..... ooops!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by callyuk View Post
    can i add to the list with the plick in a 2000 plate golf gti that thought 2 inches from my rear bumper on country roads was a safe distance and the attempting to over take on the long straight and failing before finally overtaking me in a residentail area into oncomming traffic who had to swerve to avoid him, before pulling up at the next traffic lights only to realise i was going to be along side him so held back to avoid eye contact and some verbal abuse from my side. His poor missis looked scared sh****ss.
    What you could have said is:"missus,do you like to continue your journey in a safe car?"

And faster as that sh*tbox?

This user has no status
    Thanks
    think my farther in law who was in the passange seat might have said something about that lol besides he didnt have the balls to pull up next to me he just hung a cars lenght back

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by callyuk View Post
    think my farther in law who was in the passange seat might have said something about that lol besides he didnt have the balls to pull up next to me he just hung a cars lenght back
    Ok,mate good point(on the other hand,if you don't try you'll never know)

Maybe he could get in the Golf and explain the traffic rules.

Suspended
    This user has no status

Thanks
    Tell you what bud,can't tolerate these people. Arse ending you with his girl in the car? Only one word for people like him...pr**k! Would never take any chances with precious cargo. If I get the urge,as I'm sure the rest of us on here do,do it alone.

Old Fart
    Weston on the Mud Somerset or in it if you get the tide wrong.
    Thanks
    I remember on one trip to Hudds I was rolling up the M5 near the Droitwich turn, around 2 miles before it I think, when I looked up the road ahead and thought there's a plod on the little bridge overhead. So I backed off and went down to around 80 mph as I shot underneath the bridge.

Sure enough there was our friendly local tax collector earning his bosses a nice fat wad. I went a few hundred yard further and there were two poor sods on the hard shoulder getting tickets. I don't know why but I didn't put my boot down, I kept her at just over 80. About a half a mile on there were two more plods one in an unmarked gray Audi Coupe, with his little blue lights flashing. Talk about blitz, they must have paid for all the petrol for the West Mercia Force that day.

I did see something very interesting on the sea front in Weston a short time ago. The Royal Pier Hotel went up in flames and as I was driving away from the blaze a light gray Audi R8 Coupe with blue lights in the grill came flying down the road towards me.

I still can't figure out why the Police or the Fire Service need to have a car that costs the best part of £100,000.

I mean where the hell to you put the hose and the water tank?
    “If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as the souls who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson (1778)

Did you know the EU says that you can't claim that drinking water prevents dehydration. So now you know for sure what many of have known for years that the EU is run by a bunch of nutters.

Suspended
    This user has no status

Thanks
    I mean where the hell to you put the hose and the water tank?[/QUOTE]

We pay for everything the collectors do...........sexual or otherwise. Expenses..

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Add a few evos and subarus pulsar to that list that have been smoked by my tank haha. U get the haha its a volvo at the lights then when u beat them there like wtf

This user has no status
    Thanks
    I did see something very interesting on the sea front in Weston a short time ago. The Royal Pier Hotel went up in flames and as I was driving away from the blaze a light gray Audi R8 Coupe with blue lights in the grill came flying down the road towards me.

I still can't figure out why the Police or the Fire Service need to have a car that costs the best part of £100,000.
    It was probably a doctor. They sometimes use their own car.
    V70 T5 P2 2001

RICA UPGRADE
    KONI FSD SHOCKS
    EIBACH SPRINGS
    POLY TOP MOUNT
    18" NEBULA'S

This user has no status

Thanks
    completely standard evo 8 fq330 and bmw z3m coupe with a remap and exhaust. Went against both four five times from to 50 to --- in the middle of the night. After they got the initial jump there was absolutely nothing in it. Have some videos against the Z3M but they'll stay private. A 450bhp rx-7 made me look like i was in reverse. A newage scooby with 350bhp (dyno dynamics), again nothing in it once moving. Went past a few porsches at the ring and been overtaken by a completely standard 1.6 civic vti bar brakes and totally stripped. Have evidence for all the above apart from the evo.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mikouk View Post
    It was probably a doctor. They sometimes use their own car.
    Docs run on green flashing lights.

Probably a bigwig! Someone who runs the budget perhaps?

You think I know **** nothing! But let me tell you I know **** all!

Thread Information