Join Today

Thread: 1997 s40

This user has no status

Thanks

1997 s40

Hi!

Can anyone tell me if there are any alternative headlights for the above car? For some reason, I always seem to have condensation inside my light units.

Singing in the rain!
    Thanks
    Hi mate, try the sport lights (like mine) they should fit, I think.
    Or try taking out the headlights and splitting them, let them dry fully (put on a radiator for about an hour), Then and this is the weird bit put a line of salt to absorb any moisture, into the bottom of the light after reassembly.
    "I am never wrong! Just in a position to learn something new!"
    Mods so far, HLM ReMap, Goodridge brake lines, Eibach springs lowering 35mm, K&N57i filter with cold air, Strut brace, Shark fin aerial, Boost guage
    YES IT'S A DIESEL
    Wish list, BOV, 18" rims, Struts, Stainless exhaust, Injector Upgrade, MORE POWER!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    pop the bulbs out, and stick a hair drier in there. will soon get rid of the condensation. but there must be a reason why it is there in the 1st place.

Thread Information