Join Today

Thread: XC90 DVD system

This user has no status

Thanks

XC90 DVD system

Can anyone help with the DVD system for an XC90. I've bought two genuine Volvo headrest screens, but the plugs on the end of the wires seem to be unique (one chocolate block style and one female jack plug). What are they, and where should they go? Do they plug straight into a dvd player, or do I need to do some re-wiring?
    I took them into a supposed ICE store, but there was just a lot of head scratching!
    Many thanks!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    The system that is built for Volvo is unique AFAIK and is not compatible with any standard system. This is the gospel according to SQ Plus of Manchester.

www.sqplus.com

When I worked for Stratstone in Oldham, they supplied me with DVD/playstation custom installs and even did a forward facing video camera with on dash monitor/built in sat nav for a guy who drove au continent solo. Speak to them about an install for your XC, they were always reasonable and I can't recommend their work highly enough.

HTH

John B

This user has no status

Thanks
    Thanks for that John - I'd done some googling but hadn't found them. I'll drop them a line. Thanks again, Gareth.

Thread Information