My V70 Classic is looking a bit worse for wear and this never became as apparent until yesterday when I washed and polished her.

To give you an idea as to why she is so bad is this. The car lay for about a year and a half idol in my Dads driveway in the country (trees, birds etc etc). Since I've been driving it past year to my complete shame I think I've maybe washed it 3 times. I know my dad washed it once or twice while he had it, so maybe half a dozen times in almost three years. The paint is faded badly and actually feels flat and dirty. Its not faded like you'd see in a Vauxhall, you can still tell what colour it is but there is no sparkle. There is quite a few stone chips around the front and my mother borrowed it 2 weeks ago and kissed a cement pillar with it. Is there any magic formula out there that I can use to bring the car back to its glory. The cement kiss left a few scratches to the drivers side front bumper nothing major. I really don't want to spend the money on a respray so please help.

My camera is broke so can't post any pics and yes I know I should be shot for letting the car get into this condition.