Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanG View Post
    Sorry mate,was insensitive of me.........It's a healing process and will take time
    LOL I heard you's scots had an insensitive side LOL. I'm sure I'll only have to stick the pain until next year when I treat myself to that R I've wanted since I was a teenager.

As the T5 came to a lonesome end

Its just the V70 2.5 10 valve SE, pictured here with the 2 people that make life worth living, my babies.

Needs a wash Image taken in the beautiful Malin head, Irelands most northerly point.

Suspended
    This user has no status

In the Scottish boonies,at the bottom of a pint tumbler..
    Thanks

Smile

Ouch!! Heard you Irish held a grudge!! LOL. When I was a teenager,all I wanted was a pair of t*ts so I could stay in all day and play with them...............

This user has no status
    Thanks
    lol,, absolute mint gul yellow on pistonheads at present,,,not crazy dear at 3800,,with 82k in saloon form somday soon il have 1 also,,tho since my last few threads ive been considering buyind a mint base 850 in a great colour,,white, silver,charcoal, n converting it to a pristine 850r/t5R mix with nice power,,from the ground up as they say,,at present have a 1990 cdi belmont which i was meant to rebiuld this year but my love for the 850 GROWS, as we speak,,lol which means the belmont could be up for sale soon.

Suspended
    This user has no status

Thanks

Talking

Was a VX mechanic when they were in their heyday. Light,fast and p*ss easy to work on.........everything held on by 2 or 4 13mm bolts! Loved them. Drop a 16V XE into that and you won't need a T5!! Especially with the Cav turbo motor and 6 speed box....

This user has no status
    Thanks
    I don't believe you's gys are cursing on here. I think its vile that you could even mention the word Vauxhall in this great Volvo loving and driving community. Alan I not only wanted that beauty of a yellow T5R I also wanted some t*ts to have a play with. When I got them however they were connected to this unusual and extremely terrible thing called a woman lol. I'm gonna get kicked off now for saying that lol. That Volvo sounds like just the car I'm after but no monies at the mo unfortunately. .

Marty I'll see you tomorrow, I'll text you shortly to arrange time.

Its just the V70 2.5 10 valve SE, pictured here with the 2 people that make life worth living, my babies.

Needs a wash Image taken in the beautiful Malin head, Irelands most northerly point.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to volvoturboman For This Useful Post:

AlanG (Wednesday 22nd July 2009)

Suspended
    This user has no status

Thanks

Smile

[QUOTE=volvoturboman;243489]I don't believe you's gys are cursing on here. I think its vile that you could even mention the word Vauxhall in this great Volvo loving and driving community. Alan I not only wanted that beauty of a yellow T5R I also wanted some t*ts to have a play with. When I got them however they were connected to this unusual and extremely terrible thing called a woman lol. I'm gonna get kicked off now for saying that lol.

Ha ha!!!!!!!..............You've made my night mate. Was laughing out loud reading that!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    [quote=AlanG;243490]
    Quote Originally Posted by volvoturboman View Post
    I don't believe you's gys are cursing on here. I think its vile that you could even mention the word Vauxhall in this great Volvo loving and driving community. Alan I not only wanted that beauty of a yellow T5R I also wanted some t*ts to have a play with. When I got them however they were connected to this unusual and extremely terrible thing called a woman lol. I'm gonna get kicked off now for saying that lol.

Ha ha!!!!!!!..............You've made my night mate. Was laughing out loud reading that!
    Glad I cheered someone up lol. Ihad to kids to them toys lol. Naw I should correct that she's a gem and my best friend, though as a partner. !!!Stand Clear!!!! I believe a lot are like that, I'll stick to the single life for a while. Womaen are like Vauxhalls actually, look nice and sound great till you start spending life together

Suspended
    This user has no status

Thanks

Exclamation

[quote=volvoturboman;243500]
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanG View Post

Glad I cheered someone up lol. Ihad to kids to them toys lol. Naw I should correct that she's a gem and my best friend, though as a partner. !!!Stand Clear!!!! I believe a lot are like that, I'll stick to the single life for a while. Womaen are like Vauxhalls actually, look nice and sound great till you start spending life together
    Mate,we are as one. You would not believe what was done to me last year by the mother of my two girls after 7 1/2 years. If my stomach could've stood it,I'd have turned gay. I'll PM you....

This user has no status
    Thanks
    [quote=AlanG;243503]
    Quote Originally Posted by volvoturboman View Post

Mate,we are as one. You would not believe what was done to me last year by the mother of my two girls after 7 1/2 years. If my stomach could've stood it,I'd have turned gay. I'll PM you....
    Anything like me mate and you'd have needed steel lining in your stomach to go that way lol

Suspended
    This user has no status

Thanks
    Well put mate. Does knock you sideways though as I'm sure you know.

Thread Information