Join Today
    Old Fart
    Weston on the Mud Somerset or in it if you get the tide wrong.
    Thanks

Thumbs up Website list of LPG Filling Stations

If you are running on LPG and not in an area you know, then this website could help you no end.

http://www.drivelpg.co.uk/map/index.php

I'm going to set it up on the mobile phone, then I'll only have to pay Orange an arm and a leg to find gas for Christine, when I get her back on the road
    “If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as the souls who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson (1778)

Did you know the EU says that you can't claim that drinking water prevents dehydration. So now you know for sure what many of have known for years that the EU is run by a bunch of nutters.

Trader
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    i have never used it myself, mainly as i dont have lpg lol, but i have seen there are also POI add on files for sat nav's too which can also be a help i would imagine
    If VOLVO is Your Drug, I am Your Dealer!

FRF FEEDBACK (click here)

Click Here for Info on FRF Motors...

<FOR QUOTES PLEASE CALL 01792 790066 / 01792 784272>

(Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm)

PLEASE QUOTE DISCOUNT CODE: "C3" FOR OUR BEST DISCOUNTED PRICES!

in dilema near ilford
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcine_Aviator View Post
    If you are running on LPG and not in an area you know, then this website could help you no end.

http://www.drivelpg.co.uk/map/index.php

I'm going to set it up on the mobile phone, then I'll only have to pay Orange an arm and a leg to find gas for Christine, when I get her back on the road
    lpg stations are and can be loaded to most sat navs cheaper than a phone call, lpg is the dogs danglies. been running it in 3 different cars over the last 8/9 years

Old Fart
    Thanks
    I've got an LPG overlay on my Garmin but if you're sans Satnav or you are looking at which route to take then it could be handy.
    “If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as the souls who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson (1778)

Did you know the EU says that you can't claim that drinking water prevents dehydration. So now you know for sure what many of have known for years that the EU is run by a bunch of nutters.

Old Fart
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufe View Post
    i have never used it myself, mainly as i dont have lpg lol, but i have seen there are also POI add on files for sat nav's too which can also be a help i would imagine
    It's worth looking at as the price of petrol is going up again. I'm paying 45p a litre at the moment.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Been running lpg for a few years now with no issues although be it not in a volvo, any of you running a T5 if so any problems and what kind of economy are you getting ( realistic figures please ) looking to find a nice 850R estate and gassing it ?

Old Fart
    Thanks
    I'd love to say yes I'm running a T5 with LPG, but there's a small problem, I'm running a T5 with LPG, but it's been in and out of the garage so often since I bought it I don't know what the MPG is for it.

And she's currently guess where? Yep in the garage

This user has no status

Thanks
    Bloody hell sorry to hear that mate you must be one of the unlucky ones , is it the install thats the problem or does the car just not perform on gas ? i have done almost 50K on a romano system without any problems yet! Spoke to a bloke with a phase 2 T5 at the service station last week and he reckoned he done nearer 60k in his without issue, don't know what system he had mind.

Old Fart
    Thanks
    It's not the LPG that's the problem, it's a whole load of other things. I say that but just before the gearbox died a couple of weeks ago the gas stopped working.

But a good rule of thumb, this is from the other half who has a brain like a computer and an IQ that would give Carol Vorderman a run for her money, if you look at your current MPG that you get from petrol and then take 30% off that, you will get the MPG for LPG.

Simples.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    yep im on lpg. no problems just gotta get it mapped to suit each new mod as an when, romano rings a bell might be that one, was told by the lpg chap it was good for up to 500bhp.

Old Fart
    Thanks
    I had all the electrics for the LPG removed and I'm going to get it sorted out in the New Year when the garage can fit her in.

Thread Information